Euciana Moments

This includes the NSFW Alphabet, so that is at the very bottom if you do not want to read that. 

And Please don't be a silent reader please tell me in the comments about anything you like or don't like. 

This is just every Cha EunWoo and Luciana Iglesais moments. Or Euciana.

* They match clothes quite a bit, even if they aren't seeing each other then they may just plan certain outfits so they match and it may make them feel closer to each other when they can't see each other that day.

* EunWoo throwing Luciana over his shoulder and running with her in the middle of the street is typically how their date nights end

* They have almost been 'outed' for being in a relationship with each other by their members many times in just the space of two months.

SFW ALPHABET OF EUNWOO AND LUCIANA

A = Affection
(How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

EunWoo is very affectionate towards Luciana. He loves to just be able to cuddle her and talk with her. When he is the most affectionate is probably when they are watching movies as they can just relax and he will always cuddle with her and he will 'bother' Luciana with the amount of kisses he gives her.
Luciana is also very affectionate towards EunWoo. She loves to just talk to him and she loves holding his hands. She loves running her finger nails over the veins on his arms. And she lokes to kiss them when she gets tired and sleepy. She gets the most affectionate in bed when they are just cuddling. She loves to just relax and she she will place light kisses on his face and in the crook of his neck where she rests her head when they cuddle.

B = Best friend
(How are they like around the others members?)

EunWoo around ITZY is just hilarious, it is like a talk show. They are all very comfortable around each other and they all love talking to each other. They all love sharing their best photos of Luciana. They have their own group chat called 'Iggle's Bitches', Yeji named it that and none of them have bothered to change that.
Luciana around ASTRO is just hilarious, it is like a crack head show, where they are all very dirty minded. They are all very comfortable around each other and they all love talking to each other. They all love sharing their best photos of EunWoo, basically the worst ones where he is a meme. They have their own group chat called 'EunWooWoo's Sluts', Luciana named it that and none of them have bothered to change that, they all love it too much. She also named it while heavily intoxicated.

C = Cuddles
(Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

They cuddle a lot. Below is how they cuddle but they are constantly cuddling.