birthday celebration

Karen
Hello everyone! Today is my husband birthday and I have something very special planned for him tonight but I need help to get him out of the house so I called the one person that can help me my granddaughter Mybear to help me. I'm in the kitchen cooking breakfast for him.

 I'm in the kitchen cooking breakfast for him

Like by the CHEIFAPOSTLEBISHOPSHEARD and 890,689 OTHERS

1ST LADY OF COGIC: happy birthday to my amazing husband, I love you so much thank you for being an amazing father to our children, the leader at our church that you are. I love you so much thank you for always being there for me and supporting me in everything that I do. I got not have asked for a better husband. I love you honey.

@CHEIFAPOSTLEBISHOPSHEARD: thank you so much honey. I love you with all my heart❤❤❤.

While I was cooking breakfast my husband comes downstairs.
Karen: morning baby, happy birthday
Bishop: thank you baby
We kissed each for a while. I love this man so much.
Karen: baby we will continue this later on but for now let's eat
Bishop: ok babe
We sit down I had blessed the food  and we began to eat. While  we was eating Mybear had text me

Mybear🥰🐻: morning Nana. I'm almost to the house,
  Me🥰❤: ok I cooked breakfast if you are hungry when you get here
Mybear 🥰 🐻:  thanks Nana but mommy cooked breakfast
Me🥰❤:ok well see you here.

Bishop
Today is my birthday and everyone is showing me so much love. My wife has something planned for me but I noticed she is on her phone. We finished eating our breakfast and I see this light blue car come into our driveway.

Bishop: honey
Karen: yes
Bishop: who's car is that
Karen: Mybear.
Bishop: oh ok
I was in the kitchen looking at all of the gifts everyone had brought for me. Mybear had some gifts in her hand. I'm guessing they are from Kierra, Jordan, jdrew & Jayda. What is  my wife up to.

Mybear
Today is pa pa birthday and Nana wants me to get him out of the house so she can get everything ready. Mommy daddy uncle j drew Jayda brought pa pa alot of gifts. I'm at the door or my grandparents house. Nana came to the door
Nana: hi Mybear
Mybear: hi Nana. Mommy and daddy told me to bring pa pa gifts over.
Nana: oh ok come on in.
Pa pa: hi Mybear
Mybear: happy birthday pa pa
Pa pa: thank you.
Nana: honey why don't you go get ready to spend the day with Mybear
Pa pa: ok honey.
He went upstairs and I gave Nana the bag that mommy told me to give her.

Mybear: Nana what is this bag
Nana: it's something for your pa pa
Mybear: go what time do I need to bring him back.
Nana:umm 6 or 7
Mybear: ok Nana. Can I ar least get some cinnamon rolls while I'm waiting for pa pa
Nana: you and cinnamon rolls
Mybear: I love cinnamon rolls
Nana: I know Mybear.
We was in the kitchen. I was eating cinnamon rolls . Pa pa came downstairs.  He kissed Nana and I told her bye. I don't know where to take pa pa but I will figure something out.

Karen
Mybear got her grandfather out of the house now I can get everything. I called George to come over to do my makeup  then I called Jayda to help to. Jayda and George arrived at my house the same time. Jayda had a key to our house. I told them that I was upstairs.
Jayda: Nana this is going to be one birthday pa pa will never forget.
George: I mean.
Karen: want this to be the best birthday that hula has ever had.
George: im done with your makeup
Jayda: NANA you look so beautiful
Karen: thank you George.  Jayda can you get the room ready
George: your welcome
Jayda: ok

This is going to be a day that he will never forget.

Bishop
I'm with my granddaughter Mybear
I think she knows what Karen's plan is. We stop at this cookie place. We got out of the car and we walked around for a few minutes.
Mybear: pa pa you ok
Bishop: yep I just want to know what your Nana is up to.
Mybear: let's just say it's going to be something that you love
We had got something to eat but Mybear phone was ringing. She back with a smile on her face.
Mybear: pa pa it's time for you to see Nana
Bishop: finally
Mybear dropped me off and there eas roses leading up to our room.

Karen
I hear my husband walking up to our room. He opened the door and he was surprised to see me.
Bishop: honey you look beautiful
Karen: thank you happy birthday baby.
He walked over to me and we started kiss. We walked over to the table he helped me sit down in the chair. We blessed the food. After we was done eating i walked over to him and sat on his lap. We started to kiss each and I can feel his had rubbing on my back.

I got up and took my robe and his eyes light it.

( just pretend this is auntie Karen yall)

Bishop
Karen had took off her robe and she looks so beautiful. She grabbed my hand and she led us back to our room. She push on the bed. She started to kiss me again. She started to take my pants off. She kiss my stomach. She licked the top of my manhood.
Bishop: Karen got easy now
We I said that that my manhood was already in her mouth

No one

Bishop: Jesus Karen.  I'm about to cum
Karen: cum in the mouth daddy 
He did just that but that didn't stop Karen she kept given him sloppy top for about 7 minutes.
Bishop had turned them over so now he is hovering over Karen. He took off his pants but when he was about to take his shirt off Karen asked she could take it off for me. He said yes once he said yes Karen used her teeth to take his shirt off. That turned him on even more

They started to kiss again he pushed her leg back some more so he can get asset. He put his manhood inside of her . Karen was moaning so loud. She cum and bishop released his swimmer inside of her. They went about 5 rounds. They had sex in their room, both of their offices,  basically everywhere in their house. They took a shower and they had sex again in the shower.

Bishop
After our session in the shower. I had changed the sheets on our bed. Karen came back in the room she got under the cover. She was laying on my chest. This was the best birthday I ever had.

Bishop: baby this has been the best birthday ever thank you
Karen: your welcome honey. I'm sleepy.
Bishop: yeah I'm sleepy too after we had sex
Karen: yeah but it was your birthday sex. Good night honey I hope you had an amazing day.
Bishop: I did and it's thanks to you . I love you
Karen: I love you more
We kissed each other before we went to bed. After we kissed each other we went to sleep.

I hope yall like this chapter
Happy new year 🎉🎉🎉.