press day

Karen
Good morning everyone!!! Me and my husband are doing an interview 9n TBN Praise the lord. My husband is in the kitchen cooking breakfast but I hear sesame Street playing in the living room.
Bishop: good morning honey
Karen: good morning
I had gave him a kiss
Bishop: someone is here to see us
Karen: who
Mybear: hi Nana
Karen: Mybear what are you doing here
Bishop: Kierra and Jordan had a meeting and jayda is taken a test so Mybear is coming with us to our interview.
Karen: ok. She is spending the night
Bishop: yes
Karen: ok honey
Bishop: breakfast is ready
When my husband said that Mybear had got up and ran in the kitchen. She is kierra's daughter. Bishop had blessed the food and we had started to eat our food.  We had finished our food and we was waiting for the car.

Bishop
Me and my wife have an interview to prompt our book that we have together. Today is going to be an adventure because we have our youngest granddaughter Mybear. We was in the living room waiting for our car and it had came. I had opened the door for my wife and Mybear then I got in the car. Karen was talking to her sisters on the phone and Mybear was just being Mybear.
Mybear: paw paw
Bishop: yes
Mybear: mommy said auntie Dorinda is a chicken monster is that true
Bishop: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Karen: yes it's true Mybear
Bishop: yup and you are the only one who loves cinnamon rolls
Mybear: Nana can you make some cinnamon rolls please 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Karen: yes I will after dinner
Mybear: yay cinnamon rolls.
We had arrived at the studio and we all got out of the car of course Mybear had her teddy bear. We was in our dressing room waiting for the interview to start.

Karen
We was waiting for the show to start since we are going to be live. Mybear was sitting on Bishop lap as she was trying to see if we can have red pandas as members of our church. Their was a knocked on the door. It was my good friend Donnie Mcclurkin.
Bishop: hi pastor
Karen: hi Donnie
Donnie: how are y'all doing
Bishop: running around with a little person
Karen: yep. She has taken over our house
Donnie: oh y'all granddaughter
Karen: yep. Where is Mybear
Mybear: here
Donnie: hi Mybear
Mybear: hiii, paw paw you still didn't answer my question
Donnie: what question
Karen: Mybear wants red pandas to be members of our church
Donnie: 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bishop: ok Mybear they cam be members
Mybear: yayyy.

Donnie had left our room and the show is about to start.

The interview
Donnie: welcome back everyone, my next two guest are amazing at what they do. They are the senior pastor and 1st lady of greater Emmanuel institutional church of God in christ. Please welcome Bishop Jdrew sheard and Karen clark sheard.
The crowd: 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Karen: hi everyone
Bishop: hello
Donnie: now yall have someone with y'all. Who is backstage
Bishop: our granddaughter Mybear who is staying with us.
Donnie: Karen, we are an amazing singer, who does it feel to have beyonce, faith Evans saw that you have inspired them.
Karen: I'm so grateful that they look up to me and that I hav inspired them.
Donnie: now y'all children's are making the kingdom so proud. Y'all daughter is a beast when she sing and preach do. Yall son is a bad producer.  Who does that make yall feel.
Bishop: we are so proud of both them.
Karen: and you are excited to see what the next generation is going to do.
Donnie: after all of the things yall done together karew records, tv show, now yall have a book that is out and its called  love, marriage and faith. Tell us about it.
Karen: we can ask so many questions on what is the secret to staying married so long. So we was talking to kierra and she said yall should write a book .
Bishop: yeah, we also tell people that the root word of dating is date. We have to collect information about the person you are dating.
Donnie: now Kierra was here last week she told me that yall are working on a mother daughter album.
Karen: yes we are, our fans have been asking us for years. So we decided that now is the time.
Donnie: what's next for y'all?
Bishop: another book, a movie, their album, bigger and better things.
Karen: yeah
Donnie: well I want to thank both of yall for coming. Please give it for bishop Jdrew sheard and Karen clark sheard.
The crowd: 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Bishop
We just finished our and we are heading back to our rooms. I had opened the door for Karen, we when walking it our dressing room Mybear was sleep. I had gave Karen a kiss and I had picked Mybear up. We had made it to the car but Mybear had wake up.
Karen: honey
Bishop: yes
Karen: what do you want for dinner
Bishop: um children, mac and cheese
Karen: ok. I think someone is waking up.
Mybear: hii
Bishop: hi Mybear
Karen: hi sleepy, how was your nap
Mybear: good but I'm hungry.
Bishop: Nana going to cook dinner when we get home ok
Mybear: ok
Mybear want to Karen to hold her so she had walked over to where Karen was. Mybear is like a smaller version of kierra and they act the same.  We had made it home, I hade unlock our door and Karen and Mybear had went in first.

Karen
We made it back home and we are in the kitchen cooking dinner. Mybear is in the living room watching Hello Kitty. Me and bishop was talking and we heard our door being unlocked. It was Kierra.
Bishop: hi ki
Karen: hi sweetie
Mybear: mommy
Mybear had ran into Kierra's arms.
Kierra: how was the interview. It looks like Mybear has taken over y'all house
Bishop: she has.
Karen: the interview was good. Donnie said hi
Kierra: I know he text me after the interview. What are yall cooking
Karen: your father wanted chicken and Mac and cheese.
Kierra: oh and daddy id makes cinnamon rolls
Mybear: yep.
Kierra: ok will i just stop by to give Mybear wish bear
Mybear: wish bear. Thanks mommy
Kierra: you're welcome 😊. Be good ok
Mybear: ok mommy.
Kierra: bye mom bye dad
Bishop: bye ki
Kierra had left and we was done cooking. Mybear was already at the table ready to eat. Bishop had put the food on the table and I blessed the food. We was done eating and Mybear had reach over to get a cinnamon roll well 2 . I had waited for her to finish eating. Once she was done eating I had help her get ready for bed.

Bishop
Karen was helping Mybear get ready for bed. I was waiting for Karen to come in our room. I think she is reading Mybear a bedtime story. Karen had came back into our room.
Karen: honey
Bishop: yes
Karen: I love you
Bishop: I love you too
I kissed her and it turned into a make out session. We had sex. We went about 3 rounds then we had to take another shower then we had sex in the shower Karen had lay her hand in my chest.
Karen: good night baby
Bishop: good night honey. We have a busy day tomorrow
Karen: yup. I love you
Bishop: I love you more.
We both a had went to sleep. We have a very busy day for us tomorrow. Yall day a prayer for me. Dorinda and Jacky are coming with us so my head is going to be hurting.

AniasStories AsiaCrayton JustBeingCoCo hxileystory kikiaka1112 missstrawberry2020 NickiBoog realniggareadsss Bad4Lov BabyProtege_AJ greysendoftheworld dshelisha2004 BlessingWoodson emilyaniyaaa m0nejah hxileystory Princessjayda98 tripledgirl JaiCreations