heart island

Bishop
Today is Valentines day and I have a very special surprise for Karen. I had cooked breakfast for her and she enjoyed it. I'm in my office looking at things for us to do since we are not going to be in Detroit for the whole week.
Karen: honey can please tell me where are you taking me
Bishop: nope it's a surprise sweetie
Karen: ok well I'm done packing
Bishop: ok . The car is here.
I had got both of our suite case and Karen had the most things. I had put them in the car and I had got it. I can't wait to see Karen's reaction.

Karen
I have no idea where Bishop is taking me but all he told me was to pack like it's summer time. I was look out the window as we was driving. Bishop was holding my hand and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
Bishop: you ok honey
Karen: whats the surprise
Bishop: honey you keep asking me but I don't want to mess it up.
Karen: ok
We had arrived at the airport and there was a private jet waiting for us. In the private jet it was roses everywhere. I had gave him a big hug and a kiss.
Karen: how did you do this
Bishop: with the help of Jdrew and kierra
Karen: aww I love it.
I have the best husband in the world. Now we are off to see this surprise is.

Bishop
We was about to land in the secret location. I had told kare that we are going to the hotel first. I had help her out of the private jet and we made our way into the car. Karen was so happy but she has no idea where are we. Once we got to the hotel I went to the front desk to get our room key. I had got us the Valentines room and Karen love it.
Karen: you really did all of this
Bishop: yep just for you honey.
Karen: I love you so much
Bishop: I love you more.
I had gave her a kiss and told her I to do something but really I was going to meet up with mybear.
I had got in the car and I was on my way to the island. I had made to the island and mybear was drinking out of a pineapple.
Mybear: hiii
Bishop: where did you get a pineapple from
Mybear: the store from the island.
Bishop: ok. Is everything right for tonight
Mybear: yup. It was really hard to get the rocks in a heart shape.
Bishop: I know thanks mybear
Mybear: you're welcome 😊 papa. Nana is going to love this now how to you manage to rent the whole island
Bishop: I have my ways
Mybear: ok
It was time for me to get ready so I was heading back to the hotel.

They had both got ready and they was on the way to the island.

Karen's dress

Karen's dress