4. Chapter

{Morena's pov}
He jumped up in shock and sat in the front between the school slut and Josh.
I sat in my Seat between Luc and Dylan, Ms.Rogers didn't care because she didn't want to argue with us,she knows that we win and that everytime!
"Can we stop with this boring ass sh-" I started but Ms.Rogers cut me off and said "Don't even end that sentence!" "SHIT"I said in an normal tone.
She just looked anooyed to me , I fake smiled back.

{Hayes pov}
Want does she mean 'I destroyed her life' with what?when?why me? but Josh is right I should be not in the near of them anyway I should probably just continue to learn.

*After school*
{Nobody's pov}
All the Magcon boys are now by Morena at home but Morena is not there .

{Morena's pov}
After school the crew wanted to come with me home.We all skated to my home , I live near home so it's okay to skate. "Do you guys want to ride our bikes later?"Jacob asked.We all agreed."But first I need to change and tell you something that happened today in Sience" I said. We came on at my house and while we go in I told them the story "Me ,Luc and Dylan went in and our seats where not free there sat Josh and " I opened the door and walked in with the back first so I didn't saw the boys "The new boy Hayes on my fucking seat but he didn't changed the seat so I am how I am I slapped him and he's face. priceless" I laughed and turned around and I stopped laughing , my face expression was anger , I made a fist with my hand. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!?!?"I yelled. "That can I ask you all too" Cam and Hayed said in unison.
"That is MY House"I yelled.They all had a shocked face expression. Jacob said "Can I kill them now"through grinned teeth."Now I want to kill them"I whispered to him.We all started laughing but the boys looked scared."Who The Actual Fuck Even Are YOU?" Cam said and the boys agreed.
"WOW you said he is a douche but I never thought he is a soo big douche" Luc said looking at me."I know right in how can he have fan actually" Ashton said."You all know shut up why are you even friends whit this slut look how she dresses do you don't have family or at least a brother who cares about you?".Wow that really hurt Jacob wanted to punch him but I holded him back and yelled in Cam's face "NO I DONT HAVE FAMILY MY SISTER LEFT MY MY PARENTS DIED AND MY BROTHER IS A DOUCHEBAG CALLED CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS" after that I runned in my room to change.I just wanted to forget about the fight.We wanted to go out to have fun so I changed into:
A coral bústea (idk how you write it),
My black high waisted jeans ,my leather vest , sun-glasses and my Adidas black and white shoes.
then I grabbed my phone and walked done.I heard a few wolf whistles and 'omg's but I didn't cared. "Come trouble you have your spray paint our bikes are in your garage so we can just start driving okay" Dylan said and I nooded.Cam looked confused because Dylan said trouble and then Cam asked "Who is trouble?" Ashton answered "Morena because she is trouble that's her nickname" after that I took my keys and the bag with the spray paint and left all of the Magcon boys with confused face expression in the house.Then we went to go to our bikes(motorcycle) We all had black bikes but with our names in color , small on the side written.