17.Chapter Part.1

[Morena's pov]

{Monday Morning}
I woke up and looked at the time '6am'. WTH??? OH MY LORD I HATE MOMDAYS.

I got up and walked in the bathroom and showered.
I got out off the shower and brushed mu teeth, dried my hair and did my hair.

HAIR:
loosed curls
high messy ponytail
MAKEUP:
Burgundy lipstick
Black eyeshadow
liquid eyeliner
foundation
concealer
OUTFIT:
'Good Vibes' tight crop top
black ripped high waisted shorts
black nike gymsack
black & white adidas superstar
white and black over knees
black choker
black snapback
bob marley bracelet
I looked in the mirror one last time
and grabbed my phone and walked down stairs .

Nash and Hayes walked out to Nash's car.losers.

I grabbed my gym sack and put it on my back.

I grabbed my phone put it in my back pocket and my black and gold penny board and start skating school .

I walked into the school and walked straight to my locker and saw my gang waiting there.

"Sup guys"I said. I love my outfit and make up today tbh.

I got some "Sup gurl" 's and some "Hey" 's back.

(A/N btw I always write on my phone all the time but after this note I end it with my sister laptop)

My first period is a double period,American history.

After that again double period, English.

then biology and music.

Me , Ashton and Luc.Luke and Dylan are together in a class and Jacob is older then all of us and in none classes of us.

The bell rang and we walked slowly through the path the few people that were still there made. We walked in and were already late. We sat down in the back ,the teacher Mr.Parker is actually okay, it's still fucking boring.

*skip to lunch*

We as in my crew as in Luke , Jacob , Luc , Ashton , Dylan and me walked in the cafeteria and on our table sat the sluts. Thanks now there're germs at our table. Ughh.

We walked up to them and I didn't do much trouble today in school so why not now? I got their food and threw it at them and said "dont sit at our table!" The all screamed it was soo funny.