ERI... NO!!!

I know it was an accident...

Aizawa was talking with Bakugo, yelling at him like always, "daddy?" Said eri, tugging on his shirt, "just- go to your room Katsuki.. " Aizawa mumbled before turning to Eri and crouching down to her height, "yes, Eri?" "Can I go see Circus Baby?" She asked, with puppy dog eyes.

Isn't this why you came here... To be with me again...?

Aizawa sighed, "I'm sorry Eri but no, it's dangerous.. " Eri pouted, "but Dadzawa!!" She whined, "Eri, no, that's final.... I don't want you to get hurt.... "

"... Oh, otay.... " she mumbled with sadness in her voice and eyes, she walked away

I don't understand... I don't understand...

"Eri, I already told you. No! It's too dangerous for you to go near her!"

"No."

"Eri, no. "

everything is okay... I'm still here!

Hello.....? Hello....? Hello....?!

You have to let me inside the room!

"Daddy, why won't you let me play with her...?"

"I've already told you....she's dangerous, Eri, I don't want you to get hurt... "

"Daddy, you let the other children go see her.. Why won't you let me go...? Daddy, just once let me go play with her, she so pretty and shiny! Didn't you make her just for me?!"

"She can make balloons...!! Have you seen her make balloons...?!? Oh, daddy, let me go to her!"

Aizawa turned his back for a second... He couldn't handle the guilt of what he made... He made the animatronic for bad purposes... If his daughter went near it.. She'd die...

He couldn't handle all the begging and pleading from his daughter...

He heard faint echo's of his daughter talking... He couldn't make out what it was but he kept an ear out...

"Daddy isn't watching...!"

"Don't tell daddy that I'm here!"

"I wanted to watch your show too...!"

"I don't know why he wouldn't let me come see you...you're wonderful!"

It finally clicked for him...

She's in Circus Baby's auditorium!

"Where did the other children go....?"

He rushed to Circus Baby's area as fast as he could... While Eri stepped closer and closer to Circus Baby...

C. B got some ice cream and held it out for the child to take, right when Eri grabbed onto it Aizawa ran into there.

"ERI... NO-!!!"

Aizawa stared in horror as his daughter got grabbed by the robot

There was blood everywhere...

A few children were screaming while others were staring, parents were shielding their childrens eyes while other parents just stood there in shock.

Aizawa felt to his knees, tears streaming down his face, uncontrollably, "E-eri... N-no.... ERI!!"

everything is okay... I'm still here!

ꏂ꒦ꏂꋪꌦ꓄ꁝ꒐ꋊꍌ ꒐ꇙ ꄲꀘ... ꒐'ꂵ ꇙ꓄꒐꒒꒒ ꁝꏂꋪꏂ!

Ɇvɇɽɏⱨł₦₲ ł₴ ø₭..... Ł'₥ ⱨɇɽɇ... Ł'₥ ₴-₴₮łⱡⱡ ⱨɇɽɇ...!