Ashamed

Dream watched as the water washed over his pale skin and for a second, he wished he was a drop of water, running free, he wished he was a leaf of a tree, a bird or maybe even a breeze of air, anything that's free, anything that's not a small helpl...

Dream watched as the water washed over his pale skin and for a second, he wished he was a drop of water, running free, he wished he was a leaf of a tree, a bird or maybe even a breeze of air, anything that's free, anything that's not a small helpless epileptic human trapped and abused and hurt...

His thinking process didn't make sense and he knows it, but all his exhausted soul could wish for is freedom. He wishes if only he can just pack his bags, leave and never come back, but then again, he remembers when he mentioned breaking up with Jackson, the latter has threatened to kill him and his younger siblings who don't even live in the same state.

Dream knows better than to underestimate Jackson's threats, the man was a psycho, he had no morals and no self-control.

Dream couldn't even bring himself to imagine one of his siblings being hurt because of him.

And that's not the only reason, Dream can't imagine his life without Jackson, the man's all the Dream knew, he built his life around his boyfriend he doesn't know what to do or what to be without him, after graduating from high school, Dream left his home in Ohio and moved to live and finish college in Florida with Jackson who was working in the costumer services.

In college, Dream was studying computer science, that's how he met his friend sapnap.

At first his life was all planned he had a part time job plus some of his summer savings and even his dad sent him money from time to time, so he was financially stable, but at one point Jackson convinced him that the college expenses were too much and they needed the money to keep their rented apartment.

Jackson kept going on and on about how college is too expensive for 'people like Dream', how it would be better if he just dropped out, because according to him 'the one doesn't need a college degree to get a decent job'.

Jackson kept pressuring the blond to pay more of their bills, and especially rent that just kept going up.

When Dream would argue with that, he would be faced with a crying Jackson whining about how he doesn't want to lose him and how they needed to find a life style that suits their limited income, about how they were going to be homeless if they lost their apartment. And of course, on how he wanted to stay by dream's side and help him with his epilepsy.

Eventually Dream was convinced, he wouldn't do anything to hurt Jackson and he trusted the man with his life, he definitely didn't want them to break up, neither did he want to go back to Ohio and leave his lover, anyways he can always take lessons online.

So he just ends up dropping out of college, he never told his parents, but he started working in two jobs, then he started his YouTube channel and apparently it went well for him so he didn't even need to work outside of the house anymore.