Deception

TW : BLOOD - Gore

TW : BLOOD - Gore

Dream was now lied unconscious on his chair, eyes closed and body limp.

Jackson was hovering over the smaller male with his giant body.

He scoffed caressing Dream’s cheek "well I didn't want to do this but you weren't...cooperating babyboy" he leaned and kissed Dream’s forehead then stepped back observing the unconscious boy with a smirk.

Jackson wrapped his arms under the blond’s back and Knees, he carried him bridal style, and went to the bathroom attached to their bedroom.

When Jackson entered the bathroom, he put Dream’s limp body in the bathtub, he observed the blond’s face and body for a few seconds he then left.

Jackson went straight away to the kitchen; he grabbed a sharp blade from a box in one of the drawers and put it in his pocket.

Jackson then went to Dream’s office room, he spotted Dream’s phone. He grabbed the phone and unlocked it, because he forced Dream before to give him all of his passwords.
Jackson then went to the blond messages, he searched for Dream’s mom in the contacts and started typing.

MOM
-Hey Mom, I just wanted to say I love you so much, tell Jane and Alex that I love them too. Please don't be sad , I want you guys to know that it's not your fault. I've chosen to go, and I think it's the right thing for me to do. Thank you so much for all the love and the affection, I would've never asked for any better family. I will finally be with dad again : ).

JACKSON purposely added the smiley emoji because Dream has always used it in his text messages .
He pressed send then he opened Dream’s chat with Sapnap and started typing.

SAPPY
- Hey sap, by the time you see this, I won't be able to reply to you, ever. I want you to know that you are my best friend and I love you so much but I had to do this, I have to go, there is no place for me in this life. You've been very supportive of me and I'm sorry this will hurt you but I have to do it. : )

Jackson again pressed send. The moment he was done with that message Dream’s phone started ringing, it was his Mom, Jackson just declined the call again and again...

He then entered his chat with Dream and started typing again.

Jackson
-hey Jack baby, I just wanna say that I love youu so much, you are the best thing that ever happened to me, I'm sorry I haven't been myself lately but everything will come to an end now.
I know me leaving will hurt you, and for that I am awfully sorry , but baby I want you to understand that my demons took the best part of me. I want you to carry on with your life, live the best of it and move on.
Keep just the good memories of me please.
I love you so much Jackson .

Then he pressed send .

By the point Jackson was done sending the texts Dream’s phone just went crazy with all the text messages and calls from his mom, his siblings and Sapnap.