IV

Reign Armani

Picking the kids up from school today was such a hassle because i had gotten sick. I really regret going to that club at this very moment. Now i was stuck taking care of myself as well as my kids while trying not to get them sick.

"Ma ma" I hear Cylan say as we come to a red light.

Turning around to look at her i notice her holding up a squeezable applesauce container. Taking it from her i pretend as if i was going to open it but i quickly threw it in the passenger seat. I would've gave it to her but she tends to get really messy with her food.

"Ah shit" I curse to myself remembering that i needed to get some tea from the store. Changing my route i immediately started going in the direction of the grocery store.

Pulling up in the parking lot, i hop out the car before unstrapping the twins. Helping both of them out, we all hold hands walking into the grocery store.

Going to the isle with the tea in it i started looking at some while holding both of twins hands in my left hand. Trying to reach the top of the shelf to get the ginger tea, somehow i couldn't reach it. I wasn't tall but i wasn't very short either so why i couldn't get this tea really baffled me.

Before i could sigh i see a tatted carmel arm reach over me to get the tea packs. Turning around i see a handsome man with tattoos all around his body.

"Thank you" I say, clearing my throat as i watched him scan my body up and down while handing me the tea pack.

"Your welcome. My name is Anthony by the way" He says.

"Well thank you for the tea Anthony. Me and my kids have to go so see you around" Putting the emphasis on 'kids' he looks down seeing the twins staring back up at him.

Walking away almost half way out the isle, "Hey" I hear him call out causing me to turn around.

"Can i have a name and number beautiful" He says causing me to smirk not wanting to show that his complement affected me. In all reality my heart flutter from the simple acknowledgment.

Over the pass years of course men tried to talk to me but when they seen i had two kids they were immediately turned off by it. I didn't care much because my children are more important than any man.

Motioning him over to me, he starts to walk my way. Stopping in-front of me i pull my phone out allowing him to put his number in while also keeping close attention to his finger movements.

Retrieving my phone back i give him one last smile before turning and walking away. Going immediately to the check out i pay for my items then left the store.

After getting the twins in the car i get in the driver seat and start to pull off.

Arriving at my house i grab my one bag before getting the kids out the car and began walking up to my door. I let us in the house, the twins immediately ran to their room probably to take a nap. They always knew when they were tired and they never shied away from sleeping.

Taking my tea bags out the pack i boil some water. Letting the water cool down some i pour it into a mug before putting a tea bag in as well as some honey.

Going to my room i rid myself of clothing leaving my body in undergarments. Pulling the covers back i enter my bed after putting my mug on my nightstand.