I

Sitting on her beach towel, she watches the sunset thinking of how much her life has change in the last 3 years

She now lived in Barbados, she's always wanted to come here but she never made the time. It was exciting living here and learning about her roots.

Her name was Heather Louis now and she had a new look of ginger hair. Of course her very close friends and new found family called her Reign.

She gets up from the towel before shaking it to get some of the sand off. Walking back to her home that was very close to the beach, she hears a loud sound causing her to open her door fast.

Letting out a sigh of relief she sees it was just her daughter Cylan pulling a bowl from the counter.

"When did you get up hunh?" She ask while picking up the 2 year old.

"I get up"

"Yes, you got up" She replies to Cylan while smiling.

Putting her down, she goes in the cabinet to grab a box of cheerios for her to eat. Dumping some on a plate she puts the plate on her coffee table in the living room and turned on cocomelon.

Going back in the kitchen she then receives a phone call.

"Hello"

"Where's my niece and nephew?" Mel says.

"Is that really all you care about? No 'hey best friend how are you'" She Replies pulling out a glass and some apple juice.

"Yea yea like i said where's my niece and nephew?" She repeats causing Reign to roll her eyes.

"Cylan is up watching cocomelon and eating her cereal..Carter is still asleep" She says before drinking her juice out of the glass cup.

"Put Cylan on the phone"

"No, she's being quiet minding her business and i don't need you getting her started."

"Whatever" Mel says sucking her teeth before abruptly hanging up.

"I know this bitch didn't" Reign mumbles.

"Bitch didn't" Widening her eyes she turns around to see her daughter repeating her.

"Don't say that it's a bad word" She says after picking her up.

Going into the living room, she sees Cylan had finished her cereal. She takes her into her butterfly themed room putting her down to let her play with the toys she has. Closing the door she just prayed that she didn't come out of the room before she finished her shower.

Walking to her master bedroom, she goes into bathroom turning the shower on. Ridding her body of clothes she steps into her glass shower feeling the scorching water pour onto her skin.

Putting soap on her rag, she starts to scrub her body.

She starts to think of how she's really a mother of twins. Of course when she found out she was having two babies instead of one she became terrified at the idea especially being that she was going to be a single mother.