V

Driving to the hospital that Mel was located at, Reign pulls her hood over her head. Getting out the rental car with the twins, Tasia and her daughter also follow behind.

They walk into the hospital and Reign goes up to the desk. "Excuse me" She says to the lady sitting behind the large piece of metal.

"What can i help you with?" She ask before looking up.

"I would like to know the room number to patient Melissa Harper" Reign says.

"And who are you to the patient." The lady asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm her sister" Reign says impatiently.

"Mhmm..well she's in room 205 on the 5th floor"

Instead of thanking her Reign walks back in the direction of Tasia and the kids motioning for them to follow her.

She knew that Mel would be upset that she's risking her safety like this but she hoped bring the kids would make up for it. Reign knew that being in this hospital right now was dangerous but she was tired of being on the run, she wanted to control her own life.

They get into the elevator and it goes up to the 5th floor. When walking out she looks around while holding the twins hands, she sees that the hallway is nicer than most hospital hallways. She guessed that Big T had her moved to a better room.

Stopping at the designated room she opens it slowly seeing Mel laying on the bed looking pale, her dark skin no longer beautiful and vibrant. She almost wanted to break down at the sight but she wouldn't allow herself. The kids ran next to her bed looking up at her being hooked to multiple machines.

Reign clears her throat causing Mel to open her eyes looking at her then the tv, after two seconds she widened her eyes.

"What the fuck?" She says in a low voice snapping her head back towards her.

"Hey" Reign replies in a shy manner.

"Why are you here?"

"Look i brought the kids" Reign replies not answering her initial question. She sits down in the chair by the bed and pulls the twins in her lap.

"Hi aunties babies" Mel reaches her weak arm over to lightly tickle them. They giggle as Reign sighed looking at all the machines by her bed.

"Don't think they're distracting me either" Mel says looking up at Reign.

"Tasia i would like you to meet my best-friend" Reign motions towards Tasia standing by the door holding her daughters hand.

"Oh um nice to meet you" Tasia says nervously.

"Girl you don't have to be shy it's okay" Mel gives her a weak smile.

Tasia nodded her head continuing to look at the scene in front of her. Reign was trying her best to ignore Mel's questions about her being there but she knew she would have to say something sooner or later.

"Hey i jus-" Everyone in the room snapped their heads to the door as Big T stared at Reign with widened eyes. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"First off please don't curse around my kids and second after you told me what happened i had to come" Mel shakes her head at what Reign said.

"You told her?" Mel ask.

"Yea..i know you told me not to but y'all are like sisters she deserved to know." Reign bounces her kids up and down in her lap while looking at Mel's drained face.

"Whatever" Mel says before sighing.

"I was coming here to bring you some get well flowers and check up on you" He says while giving Reign a slight hug.