✨Wet dream✨

You woke up in the middle of the night to hear quiet moans erupting out of Draco's mouth.

*In Draco's dream*

She meant down and steered the suck my length my tip going down the back of her throat, feeling her gag against me was euphoric. Her hand trailed down my length to fiddle with my balls and her other hand was stroking what couldn't fit in her mouth, my dick  stated twitching in her mouth she slowly took me out of her mouth letting my tip go with a pop.

She then placed herself on top of me sliding down on my length rocking her hips back and forth at a fast pace. My hands traveled down to hold her hips squeezing her ass occasionally, my eyes watched her tits bounce around she threw her head back and started moaning loudly. My mouth was letting out a continuous string of moans. She stared to release herself onto me making me cum on the spot I came with loud grunts and moans.

*back to your POV ig*

'Draco, Draco wake up' i yelled shaking him. He finally awoke looking at you weirdly he gave you a kiss on the cheek and go up to go to the bathroom.

'Hey Draco turn around and face me' you said as you thought you saw something on his pants. 'OH MY GODDDDDDD, Draco did you cum in your pants like a little boy' You yelled. He looked down to see his little man still a bit hard and a wet patch on his pants ' oh uummm no that's always been there' he stuttered 'no I think you had a wet dream' you said getting up and inspecting his crotch a little more

'Don't say it so loudly' he whisper yelled back

'Okay sorry little boy' you said then ran out the door

-304 words very short one ❤️