B

Bondage
Sitting on my bed in my dorm I hear a special knock on my door, it was a knock that Draco's and I used for each other, no one else, to let us know who was at the door. Without waiting to hear a come in or a yes from me he barged in slamming the door behind him and locking it with a spell. Still facing the door looking down at his feet he let out a low but clear word. Strip. 

When he heard no movement from me behind him he turned to look at me his eyes cold and full of lust. Strip. He repeated. Maintaining eye contact I started to take off my clothes piece by piece still unsure of my movements. When I had taken everything off he walked around to the other side of my bed bending done and pulling red rope that was already attached to the bottom of my bed out.

Seeing the quick flicker of worry in my eyes he bent down and kissed my ear before whispering. Relax. Doing as he said I took deep breaths as he tied my wrists together then continued tying a pattern down my arms joining them together above my head. He then threaded a piece behind my neck pressing a kiss on my forehead as he done so bringing both the even lengths of rope down my cleavage and below my breasts around the back crossing them over and bringing them back to the front. Heavily focusing draco began to tie a pattern down my  torso and weaving the rope around the tops of my thighs to keep them open.

Once done draco came back up to face me. Look how beautiful you are. He said softly tilting my head so that I was now looking at my tied up body in the mirror. Draco stepped back and admired my body for a while longer before undressing himself and walking to the end of the bed and slightly pulling your body down the bed by your legs before rubbing his tip along your slit pushing little by little in and then pulling out again and departing this process until your whining became unbearable and he thrusted all his length into you at once.

A sharp moan escaping your mouth while he continued at a steady pace tracing his hands down your rope ridden body often gripping them tightly, his fingers softly circling your clit pushed you closer to your climax.

You may cum. Draco said lowly watching your face screw and your lips tremble. Good job. He praised while finishing himself

Slowly untying you Draco placed kisses over the spots where the rope had caused friction and left marks he then climbed on the bed with you and pulled a blanket over you.

-469 words xx