RT1200

"Lately, Around the ending of October and beginning of November of 2038 many of Cyberlife's androids have been Turned to what we know as "deviants". Ever since the very first cases of Deviancy Cyberlife had already predicted this might spread out as a virus and immediately started working on prototypes with different programming and software, in the search of avoiding deviancy. Building all the programming an android needs from zero was a difficult task, reason why Cyberlife used this new software on prototypes only until one of the prototypes are fully functional.

I am the first fully functional Prototype, and I will be sent to the police department to prove my software efficient, and my new functions useful."

RT1200 said as it was programmed to do.
"Everything is working perfectly fine for what it seems, run an overall check up on your systems" the android did as Enzo asked. Enzo was one of the engineers and technicians working on RT1200, and just about now a final check up was being made before they send (Y/N) to the police department.

"All of my systems are working correctly" (Y/N) answered. "Well then, you're ready to go. You'll be sent Ti the police department in 5 minutes to join Lieutenant Anderson along with another Cyberlife android, RK800. Be ready"

...

NOV 6TH, 2038
AM 12:35

(Y/N) arrived at the Police department, walking towards where it was instructed encountering some few policeman along with Lieutenant Anderson which It was instructed to accompany and assist meanwhile certain tests and experiments were being made on software functioning and mechanic updates.

"Hey Hank!" A policeman that guided (Y/N) yo where the lieutenant was. "You got another plastic can delivered!"

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." With a groan (Y/N) identified as annoyed. "As if one wasn't enough" as (Y/N) turned to the other "plastic can". It can't feel anything, even if it's programming included more deepened imitation of human emotion, it would be fake emotions and usually directed to other humans. Even so it certainly stared at The other tin can for some seconds before breaking silence.

"Hello, my name is (Y/N). I'll be assisting you with the deviant case" as it turned to Lieutenant Anderson.

"I know- I know. I've heard that bullcrap already, why'd they even send me another one?!". "Each model is different form one another, perhaps there are just small differences but if Cyberlife sent another android there must be a reason". The other plastic can said.

"Oh yeah?" Lieutenant Anderson said turning to (Y/N) "lemme guess. YoUrE sO nOt LiKe OtHeR aNdRoIdS" with an incredibly annoyed face. "You are just- sOo QuIrKy and we need you in this case for that reason". Now we all know where Hank gets his humor but poor (Y/N) doesn't.

"Well I guess that's a way of putting words to it" as Lieutenant Anderson turns to it showing a face of "say sike right now".

"Ever since the start of deviancy case Cyberlife begun a new prototype for Android's software with the goal to make Androids immune to devia-" "in English" Hank interrupted.

(Y/N) froze for a second, loading the best answer for this situation.

"The way I am programmed is different from all androids. This is so I am immune towards Deviancy".

"Ok and how is that my problem?" Hank said.
"Well, having in mind that deviancy has been spreading as a virus, having a different-"
**hank annoyed stare**