-encounter-

"Paimon, could you please stop touching my hair?", Aether smiled

"But it's so pretty and long!", Paimon exclaimed.

Amber laughed at the short girl next to her. "Come on Paimon, let's go to our seat, the lesson will start soon."
"Fine..."

Aether sighed again. 'Finally.' Not even one day goes by, without his friends playing with his hair. He even thought about cutting it off, but he likes it too much.

The teacher was talking nonstop. It was so boring that Aether probably wasn't the only one not listening. He looked out the window next to his table. A few seniors were playing football outside. 'I should've skipped too.', he thought.

After what seemed like forever, their last lesson for today finished and they were packing their things, ready to go home. He really couldn't go any longer and was more than happy to go home.

"You sure you're not coming with us?", Amber asked him for the hundredth time today. "I already told you. I'm really tired today. But next time maybe.", he smiled gently.

The two girls wanted to go shopping at the mall. Something Aether could really skip out. Last time he had to hold all of their things while they were trying on outfits. Worst of all, they all knew they weren't gonna buy these.

When Aether got up, everyone was already gone. He took his bag and walked through the empty hallways to his locker.

He put his things inside and was about to close his locker when he heard a voice behind him.

"Going home already, pretty boy?" He turned around with an awkward smile.

"You totally startled me...", he began, "and yes I am I guess." He gave them a smile and said goodbye. But just as he was about to walk away he was pulled back by his wrist.

He looked back confused. A tall boy with long brown hair was holding his wrist. Next to him was an other boy, he had short and light orange-brownish hair. Behind them there was a third person, who Aether didn't notice at first, he was leaning against the lockers and watching them with expressionless eyes. This boy had greenish hair and bright gold eyes.

Aether recognised the three of them immediately. They were Xiao, Zhongli and Childe. Seniors who were known to make trouble wherever they go, although most of the time it was Childe and Zhongli, with Xiao just following them.

"Now, now...shouldn't our dear junior be a bit more respectful towards his seniors?", Childe shock his head.

"I'm sorry, but do you have any business with me?", Aether's face returned to his usual, soft smile.

This earned him a chuckle from the short haired boy. "I guess you could call it that. Well anyways we were kinda bored and looking for something to amuse us.", Childe smirked.

Of course the blonde wasn't expecting anything good but he was quite shocked nevertheless. And apparently it showed, because Zhongli chuckled again.

"Don't look so scared. It's gonna be fun, trust me." The younger boy's eyes widened. 'Are they fucking nuts?'

Zhongli's grip tightened, pulling him closer. Aether took this chance to kick him into his leg. Luckily he caught him off guard and he losened his grip. And in a second Aether was gone, leaving Childe and Zhongli dumbfounded.

At home he jumped onto his bed, sighing frustratedly. He was living alone since his sister passed away, who he used to live with. Since his parents were gone too, he was all alone. 'What is wrong with them?', he seriously wondered. Soon after, the boy fell asleep.

At school, he was again standing in front of his seniors. But this time they were in the bathroom, doors locked.

"You look like a scared kitten", Childe teased him, "Isn't that adorable?" Aether's heart seemed to stop as Childe reached for his shirt, tearing it apart.

The boy trembled, tears building up in his eyes.
"S-Stop...please.", he begged, struggling to get away.

His motions stopped abruptly when his eyes met gold ones, staring at him from behind again. The only difference is that this time Xiao was crying.

 The only difference is that this time Xiao was crying

Author's note:
A pretty short chapter Ik. I'll try to make the next one longer, promise. Again feel free to correct sny mistakes xd. And have a nice day <33
xx