-you're mine-

And then he opened his eyes, shooting up

And then he opened his eyes, shooting up. It took him a second to comprehend that it was only a dream. He sighed, relieved and laid back down. "So it was only a dream..."

A short while later he was getting dressed and ready for school. He really didn't feel like going and was low-key scared to see his seniors today. If he did see them, he would...

'Whatever I'll just make sure to avoid them.' Throwing his bag over his shoulder, he left his apartment and locked the door.

Five minutes later Aether was at the bus stop. He scrolled through his phone while he waited, liking instagram posts of his classmates and friends. Then he saw a picture of Paimon and Amber shopping, he smiled and liked it.

Luckily the bus was on time today. He got into the schoolbus, looking for an empty seat. The blonde boy was too distracted to notice his senior Childe stretching his leg. And of course he tripped over it and fell forwards.

Directly onto Xiao. Immediately he got up apologising over and over again. Xiao looked over to his so-called friends who were laughing their ass off and then back to the boy in front of him.

"Hey kid!", the bus driver yelled annoyed, "Sit down, I'm not going to wait forever." Aether thought it couldn't get worse, but apparently he was wrong. He actually could've expected it.

The only empty seat was next to Xiao. He gulped and managed to build up the courage to ask him if he could sit next to him. The older boy noticed and spoke first. "Sit down.", he stated, to which Aether obeyed.

To say it was awkward was an understatement. Not only because of what happened the day before, but they were also sitting so close together that their knees would touch and not only that but the last few minutes Xiao was staring at him.

"Is perhaps something on my face..?", he asked quietly. "No." "Oh okay then." The next few minutes passed just the same, with Xiao staring at him. Aether turned his head towards him. They were looking into each other's eyes.

"I like your hair.", the older male said a few seconds later. Aether would've expected anything but this. Turning away he blushed. "Thanks..."

"You're cute.", Xiao stated boldly and then looked out the window calmly, as if nothing happened. If Aether's face wasn't red before he was sure he was as red as a tomato right now.

He wasn't necessary shy or anything, however he certainly wasn't able to handle compliments very well.
His sister always laughed at him for that.

Surprisingly he survived the bus ride and was the first one to get out after they arrived. Bumping into Amber on the way to his classroom.

"Woah slow down." "Amber, Paimon!" The girls looked at each other confused. "Yes?", Amber asked. "You won't believe me what happened!" "Then tell us!", Paimon encouraged him and Amber nodded.