-purpose-

After an emotion-filled night, the early sunshine coming in through the window while the lovers were sleeping, was the most comforting way of waking up

Xiao slowly became conscious and opened his eyes. Noticing his world still sleeping, next to him. With up curved lips, he came closer to Aether's face and gave him a small kiss.

To Xiao, the one beside him truly looked ethereal and with his heavenly golden aura surrounding them, he seemed like an angel on earth.

For a moment he was lost in Aether's beauty, however when said boy began to stirr in his sleep, Xiao realised he should probably prepare some breakfast for them.

No doubt, the once known as chaos stifter, was head over heels for the angel on his bed. First, he didn't want to admit it yet now he can't stop but continuously thinking about his love. He was sincere and hoped for Aether to notice and accept that, furthermore he was ready to change himself to accomplish that.

"You're my everything...", Xiao spoke with a pained expression, "You're the light of my life." The juice Aether was drinking was now spilled on the table and the boy was coughing uncontrollably.

"That's so cheesy!", he finally exclaimed after calming down, only to break into laughter and Xiao quickly joined. "I know right!"

It was true that he wouldn't say something so cheesy or cliché. Still, it was not a lie after all.

They spent the day quite relaxing, just watching some tv and talking about random things to get to know each other better. He also found out that Aether's sister Lumine passed away a few years ago and he lived alone now.

Xiao decided not to pressure him or anything, that's why he wasn't planning on asking him out yet. 'He most likely needs some time for himself and to forgive me.'

"Hey do you maybe want to go for a walk?", Aether looked at him. And his golden eyes could easily make you get lost in them. "Now?"

The evening time was always alluring for walks. Especially if a person you dearly care about, someone you adore, joins you. Then you'd wish for time to stop, and stay like this forever. That's what both of them were feeling at this moment.

They sat down on a bench in a nearby park. "Do you sometimes wonder what your purpose is in this lifetime?", Aether questioned looking at thousands of stars on the night sky. Lights that exploded long ago and could fade any time soon.

Lightly surprised, Xiao stared at him, then looked up at the stars and smiled. "I have already found my purpose in this life. And hopefully in any lifetime yet to come."

The blonde boy turned around. "Me too." And with that simple sentence he closed the distance between them and their lips once again met.

Nothing else seemed to matter at this moment and they were simply but truly happy. At that moment a star lit up and another faded away.

Author's note:I didn't know how to finish the story but I don't dislike this kinda? LolAnyways I'm mby gonna change the story a bit (not the plot, just writing) after rereading it Another thing I also posted this on ao3 the username is the same; e...

Author's note:
I didn't know how to finish the story but I don't dislike this kinda? Lol
Anyways I'm mby gonna change the story a bit (not the plot, just writing) after rereading it
Another thing I also posted this on ao3 the username is the same; euphoriaxblossom
xx

Looking back on this; cringeeee