𝟐

•Mᴇᴇᴛ Aʟᴠᴀʀᴏ Sᴀʟᴠᴀᴅᴏʀ•

Warnings - Teasing

Warnings - Teasing

Disclaimer - I am sorry if these are not the correct words to use. I do not speak Spanish and I simply searched them up.

Y/n was inside the casita helping her aunt, Juelita in the kitchen when suddenly it got really windy and then stopped. Julieta and Y/n at each other then went back to cooking. Y/n shrugged since it was normal for it to suddenly get windy or cold or rainy since her mom was the cause for all the sudden weather change. Mirabel walked into the kitchen, holding a basket filled with a whole bunch of things as Julieta picked up the pot off of the counter. Mirabel put the basket on the floor and started to unload it.

"Mi vida, you okay? You don't have to overdo it."

"Yeah. Do what I wish to be doing right about now. Sleep." Y/n said as she wiped the counter. "I know mama, and no way Y/n. I wanna do my part like the rest of the family." Mirabel replied as y/n shook her head. "How am I helping exactly? I mean I might burn everything."

"No you won't, plus that was one time and you didn't burn anything it just got really windy, AND you sneezed so it was an accident."

"Your right. But everyone did get knocked over by the wind being really powerful."

"Okay but you might not burn anything."

"But I might. I mean remember that one time I burnt dinner."

"That was once! Besides it wasn't that bad." Mirabel replied making y/n look at her unamused. "Abuelita nearly died, tia Juieta chocked for hours, and Camilo kept yelling "my throat, my throat'."

It was quiet for a while until Mirabel spoke up. "You have a point there but you are a really big help."

"Okay, I believe you." Y/n said as she shrugged then she went back to cleaning. "Now back on topic. You really don't have to overdo it."

"She's right, amor." Y/n's uncle, Agustín said. "Eesh." Mirabel grimaced at the sight of her father. He was swollen all over from bee stings. "First ceremony since yours." Agustín continued as he scratched his neck. "A lot of emotions." Agustín patted Mirabel's hand. "Bee stings." Mirabel told her mom making y/n chuckle. "And I've been there."

"Again? Tío Agustín? What have you been doing?" Y/n cleaned her hands. Julieta looked at Agustín then walked away, rolling her eyes, trying to find her bowl that was filled with food. "Ay, Agustín."

"When me and your tío Felix married into the family, outsiders who had no gift, never, ever would....surrounded by the exceptional, it was easy to feel un-ceptional." Agustín said as he helped Mirabel unpack her basket. "Ok papi."