Purple Yam x Milk Smut

BEFORE WE START- DaddyEspresso requested this shit :innocent:

Look I'm VERY rusty when it comes to smut so, bully me all you want. Also a lot of misspelled words here
__________________________________________________________

Purple Yam and Milk have been lovers for a while now. But something Yam didn't know was that Milk was keeping a secret from him.

What was this secret you may ask. Well to put it simple... Milk plays with himself to the thought of Yam when Yam wasn't home.

Well that was until Yam had caught him one time and Milk didn't do it ever again...(maybe he did)

One day Yam had gotten home earlier then usual and had heard some weird noises from Milk's room which left him quite confused. On the other hand, Milk was having fun with himself until he heard the door open.

"Milk what are you- .."

"Yam! I-It's not what it looks like I swear!"

Yam chuckled a bit. He walked into the room and shut the door behind him.

"Oh it's exactly what it looks like~"

Yam got in bed, going on top of Milk. Milk's face was quite red, very red actually. Yam carefully bit Milk's neck causing Milk to moan softly, meaning Yam had found his sweet spot.

"Ah~ Y-yam~! Hmph~.."

Yam left a couple of hickeys before pulling away from Milk's neck and unbuckled his belt, taking his pants and boxers off.

Milk stared at his size for a quick second before looking up at Yam.

"What? It's not gonna suck itself."

Milk slowly grabbed his size and rubbed it before putting it into his mouth. Yam gripped onto Milk's hair carefully as Milk bobbed his head up and down.

"That's a good boy~"

Not too long after, Yam came in Milk's mouth making Milk pull away from his

(I'm lazy so we skipping to the smut)

"Y-Yam~! G-go slower~!"

"No can do my prince~!"

To put it short Yam was fucking Milk harshly. Bite marks can be shown all around Milk's body.

"Fuck, I'm close~"

Yam said. Before Milk could respond a loud moan could be heard from Milk as Yam went a little over the edge, going pretty fast.

Milk ended up coming. Not too long after Yam came deep inside Milk. Yam pulled it out carefully not wanting to hurt Milk.

"Let's get clean up love"

"A-alright dear.."

(THE END)
_______________________________________________________________
This was my first ever smutfic so it might be bad, anyways I hope you enjoyed. Bye💃