Dark Cacao x Pure Vanilla Smut

Two people requested the same thing so I'm just combining them, I forgot there users but here I'll try my best to make this work. Bro this is probably the cringest shit you're gonna read</3. WJJSJSSJ I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THEY WANTED SO JUST READ IT AND BE SATISFIED😭
_______________________________________________________________

Pure Vanilla was in his garden, watering his lovely roses, tulips, white lilys, etc. So he was just calm at the moment.

Dark Cacao was actually on his way to meet with PV, they have been seeing each other for a while now so this was something their both used to.

Pure Vanilla went inside because it had started to rain. Before Dark Cacao got there he decided to take a quick shower to clean up.

(Time skip to when he got there)

Dark Cacao had arrived but PV was busy with something so one of his servants opened the door.

"Greetings, are you Sir Cacao?"

"Yes that is me."

"Perfect! Pure Vanilla is in his room waiting for you."

"Thank you."

Dark Cacao walked inside to went straight to PV's room. When he got there he knocked on the door.

"Nilla? Are you in there?"

No response.

"PV?"

Once again, no response

"Pure Vanilla, don't make me come in there!"

Dark Cacao got mad and ended up kicking the door open.

"PV NOW WILL YOU- ..."

Dark Cacao stood there, his face flushing up. In front of him was Pure Vanilla wearing pretty revealing clothes.(lord forgive me💀)

"Wait- you're here-?!"

Pure Vanilla grabbed a bed sheet and covered himself with it. Dark Cacao closed the door and walked over to PV.

"You look nice, why are you covering yourself my love~?"

"I-It's just embarrassing!"

"Pure, we've been dating each other for a while now. This shouldn't be embarrassing."

Dark Cacao pulled the bed sheet off Pure Vanilla and threw it to the side. He then placed his hands on PV's waist, pulling him closer to him.

"How about we have a little bit of fun Pure~?"

Dark Cacao asked PV for consent. Pure Vanilla nodded his head, allowing him to.

"Good, I'll make sure to destroy that hole of yours~"

(Time skip because y'all know I'm lazy)

Dark Cacao lined himself up with PV's hole.

"Are you ready Nilla?

PV nodded, holding onto a pillow just in case.

" Alright, I'm going in now. Remember our safe word, alright?"

Dark Cacao slowly pushed himself into PV causing him to yelped in a bit of pain since Dark Cacao went in dry(must of hurt💀).

"In sorry, need time to adjust?"

"N-no Cacao, I'll be fine..~!"

"Alright then, just tell me when to stop."

Dark Cacao rocked his hips back and forth at a slow pace.

"A-ahh~! Mmph~"

After a bit he began going at a faster pace hearing PV's moans get louder. PV began crying due to the pain and pleasure he felt at the same time.

"C-Cacao~! Hmph~!"

After a good 30 minutes of them going at it, Dark Cacao came inside of PV, causing PV to make one last breathy moan.

"That felt.. Amazing.."

"Glad you liked it Nilla. Now, I'll help you get cleaned up."

They both got cleaned up and just cuddled until the next morning when Dark Cacao had to leave.
_______________________________________________________________
Yet another story that sucked ass, hoped you enjoyed