Under The Full Moon

Roslynn's POV

I walk into the Salvatore Boarding house to discuss the plans for tonight. When I got there I saw Elena with Elijah and Stefan. Right as I walked in Elijah's eyes fell right on me. Elena walked up and gave me a hug. "Come on, we were just about to start." She said, walking me over to them. Elijah stared at me but essentially decided to start discussing the plan. "Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse." Elijah started. "Elena and Roslynn said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus." Stefan said. "Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...He'll be a true hybrid." Elijah explained. Damon soon joined us. "Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today. With Bonnie." Damon said. "Damon..." Stefan said. "No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying." I said, worried for Bonnie's safety. "I'll write her a great eulogy." He said with no care. "It's not an option, Damon." Elena said, understanding my position in this argument. "All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asked Elijah. "Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know." Elijah answered. "The moonstone." Stefan said. "A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each." Elijah explained. "And where do I fit into it?" Elena asked. "The final part of the ritual." Elijah said, turning to take a wooden box from the shelf. "Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger...to the point of your death." Elijah answered.

I just inhaled sharply. I'm gonna feel Elena die. Stefan takes Elena's hand in his as she looked at him. Elijah opens the box and takes a jar out of it. "And that's where you come in." Elena said. "This is an elixir that I acquired some five hundred years ago for Katerina. It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation." Elijah explained his part in this. "So she'll be dead?" I asked, a little worried. "And then you won't." He said. "That's your plan? A magical witch potion with no expiration date?" Damon asked, no hope in this plan. He looked at Elena. "You want to come back to life, what about John's ring?" He asked. "Those rings only work on humans. The doppelgänger's a supernatural occurrence. Odds are, the ring won't work." Elijah said. "I'll take those odds over your elixir. What if it doesn't work, Elena?" Damon was worried and I understand that. He's fallen for her and he can't have or tell her. "Then I guess I'll just be dead." Elena said, not caring about it. Damon looked to his brother in hopes that Stefan would be on his side but when it was clear that Stefan was gonna support Elena's decision he left. "Do we know if Klaus has everything he needs to do this? Does he have a werewolf?" I asked. "Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over a thousand years. If he doesn't already have a werewolf, my guess is by tonight, he will." Elijah explained. My thoughts wandered to Tyler. It must be a coincidence that he broke his werewolf curse around the same time Klaus was making his way to town for Elena. I looked down at my phone, hoping to get some kind of text from Tyler. I sighed and shook my head. Elena and Elijah went to talk and I just started pacing the floor. "Get out!" Jenna screamed, catching my attention. I ran over to her and so did Elena, Stefan, Damon and Elijah. "What's going on?" Elena and I asked. "It's me, Elena, I swear, ok? He let me go. Klaus let me go." Alaric pleaded. "Prove it." Damon said.

Alaric looked at Jenna. "Ok, uh, first night you and I spent together, Jeremy walked in right when I was about to..." Alaric started. "Ok, it's him." Jenna said, lowering the crossbow. I just cringed at what he was about to say. I got a call and I walked away. I looked at caller ID to see that it was Tyler. I answered and then I just booked it. I made it to the hospital to see him waiting for me. "Tyler, oh my god. Is she alright?" I asked, giving him a tight hug. "They say she's alright and that I can go in but I'm worried." He said, hugging me back. "Want me to go in there with you?" I asked. "Please." He whispered. I nodded my head and we went into his mom's room. She was still asleep so we just waited for her to wake up. Tyler went to the window and looked out. I walked up to him and just leaned my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist and just sighed. "Tyler? Roslynn?" She asked, waking up. "Mom." Tyler said, walking over to her. He kissed her on the forehead. "You're back." She smiled. "I'm back." He said. I walked over and grabbed her hand. "Roslynn. Hi." She said. "How are you Carol?" I asked. "I'm ok. Just happy to have my son back." She said. I totally understand how she feels. I'm happy that Tyler is back but I'm worried that this must be a plan to use Tyler as the sacrificial werewolf for Klaus to break his curse. After a short while of talking Carol went back to sleep. I grabbed his hand and just gave him a soft smile. "Thank you for coming." He said. "I'll always come if you call." I said. He smiled and squeezed my hand. "Tyler, why didn't you say goodbye?" I asked. "I was scared that if I went to say goodbye to you, I would change my mind and stay." He answered. I was confused. "What?" I asked.