Full Moon

Roslynn's POV

I'm sitting in Elena's room with Bonnie while holding the moonstone. "Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena asked Bonnie. I flipped the stone in my hands, mesmerized by it. "Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless." Bonnie answered. "And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." Elena pointed out. This little rock is what binds Klaus's goal for whatever reason. "Maybe. If he finds out." Bonnie brushed that aside. "Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out." Elena complained. I just shook my head. "Stefan wants me to focus on this." Bonnie countered. He's being a martyr. As long as he tells us to focus on something else, he spends it being stuck with his psycho ex girlfriend. I don't know how he can handle it. "Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me, but he's wrong." Elena's done with his choice. All she wants is Stefan. She doesn't seem to care about anything else. "I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual." Bonnie fought back. "I agree. Plus if Katherine wasn't lying, not only would you be a sacrifice, then so is Caroline and Tyler. And I don't want to go through three people dying for one stupid binding spell." I agreed with Bonnie. Jeremy walked in and Bonnie took the stone from my hands. "Hey, I was still looking at that." I said. She just shook her head. "What are you guys arguing about?" Jeremy asked. "We're not arguing about anything." Bonnie lied, putting the stone in her bag. "I need a coffee." Bonnie got up and left after exchanging a glance with Jeremy. Something happened between them. I wonder what happened. Jeremy then just looks at Elena. "What?" Elena asked. "Why are you on some suicide mission?" Jeremy asked. "I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt." Elena answered. "Oh so, bringing Klaus the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is ok?" Jeremy asked.

He shook his head and left. "Jeremy has a point. Do you understand the cost of giving yourself up to Klaus? The ramifications that your death will have on people? Jeremy was a drug addict when your parents died. He was about ready to kill himself to be with Vicki. Do you realize what you would put him through if you died? Do you realize what you would put me through?!?! Not only did I suffer your parents' deaths, I almost felt Jeremy died, I suffered Caroline's death and both of Vicki's deaths. You really want to put me through that and then deliver that message to everyone? I get that you want to be the hero but that doesn't change anything. He needs three sacrifices. A vampire, a werewolf and you. It doesn't matter if you hand yourself to him. He's going to come to town to take Tyler and one of our vampires or even make one himself. Either way you're dooming us." I scolded and left. I went downstairs and stood next to Jeremy. He rubbed my back, he knows that I'm doomed from the eventual sacrifice. Everyone's on edge with that knowledge. Even I'm on edge. I can't keep fighting to keep things sane. I have to be strong. Everyone's treating me like a piece of glass, but I'm not. We heard movement and got in place. "Where are you going?" Bonnie asked. Once we heard that Jeremy went into the room. I walked behind Elena. "Um, to see Stefan." Elena lied. "You're lying." I said, trapping her on the stairs with Bonnie. "No, I'm not." Elena said. "Really?" I asked. "Tell your face." Bonnie said. "Are you serious?" Elena asked. Jeremy showed up and joined me on the stairs. "She took the moonstone." Jeremy said. I crossed my arms and looked at her. "How did you...?" She asked us. "We tested you." I said. "And you failed." Bonnie sounded disappointed. "Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen." Elena tried to explain. I shook my head and sighed. Bonnie steps aside to let Elena leave which makes Elena confused. She makes her way down and almost out when she is met with an invisible barrier. She looked at us in shock. "What did you do?" Elena asked. "It's for the best, Elena." Bonnie answered. We all looked at each other and I got a text from Tyler. 'Meet me at the Grill. Love you. XOXO.' I put my phone away and sighed. "Sorry to break this up but I have to go." I walked down the stairs and out the door. "Sorry Elena. But we are just trying to protect you." I said, looking at her. She was just upset and turned away.