Descendants of Hunters

Roslynn's POV

I was enjoying a nice and relaxing dream when all of a sudden I was in a forest. I saw a flickering light just ahead of me so I made my way towards it. There were five men standing in a circle and in the middle was a woman chanting in Latin. The men held their swords to the ground and the woman held a cauldron above her head. The cauldron had fire inside and it was struck by a lightning bolt. I blocked my eyes from the sudden flash and when I looked back she was pouring the fire out and it spread towards the sword blades, running up them. I looked closely to see that the fire wasn't just spreading through the blades but onto the men as well. The fire transformed into the tattoo I had drawn a while ago. One of the men had raised his sword and there was the symbol from the wooden bullet that we had pulled out of Tyler as well as the stake we had gotten. I sat up quickly as the dream ended and took a few deep breaths. I climbed out of bed and went downstairs for a quick snack as well as a nice glass of water. I found dad and his hybrids sleeping in the living room, dad on the couch and the hybrids on the floor against the couch. How is it that someone so powerful and wicked can seem so peaceful while asleep? I went back upstairs into my room and tried to go back to sleep. At first it was peaceful, I was in the town square at first but everything changed, the skies turned blood red, there was thunder and lightning, everything just felt very eerie. I wasn't in Mystic Falls anymore.

Dream:

I was inside a building, bodies covered the floor with blood spewing out of them. The door to the room I was in opened and there stood my friends. They were shocked and I smirked at them as I licked the blood off my fingers. Matt drew a gun out and shot me in my stomach. At first I flinched but then I started laughing. "I'm the original tribrid. You can't kill me." I yelled, gesturing to the scene around me. "Roslynn, this isn't you!" Caroline cried. I rushed over to her and grabbed her neck. "This is me." I said, showing my fangs before snapping her neck. I dropped her and looked at everyone else. "Roslynn, you aren't like this. You aren't like Klaus." Tyler said, trying to break through to my humanity side. "I am my father's daughter." I spat, breaking his and everyone else's neck afterwards. After they were all on the floor I rushed away and arrived at the Mikaelson Mansion, it was broken down and ruined. Left abandoned. I walked inside and there were blood spatters all across the walls. I heard footsteps behind me and I shot my hand at them, inflicting pain on whoever was there. Doubling down in pain was my uncles and aunt, Kol, Elijah and Rebekah. "Roslynn, please!" Kol grumbled through the pain, I rolled my eyes and twisted my wrist, snapping their necks instantly. I went through the rooms and found my father's room where my journals were stacked on his desk. I grabbed each one and tore each page out, lighting them on fire afterwards. After all that was over I set the entire house on fire. I continued my hunt by going into town square where Hunter stood alongside Alaric and the rest of the gang. "Oh, lookie here. Everyone teaming up against the big bad tribrid." I crossed my arms and smirked. I saw them pull out weapons and just flicked my wrists, sending them away. "Welp, there's my witchy side. What's next? Wolf? Vampire? You pick." I laughed. "How about neither, flip your switch and all of this could be over." Elena answered. I gave a little thought and then shook my head. "Nah, this side is way more fun." I sighed. "You know, I'm feeling a bit hungry." I rushed behind Hunter and bit into his neck. I kept going until his head ripped off. "Well, he's gone now." I said, wiping the blood off my lips. I felt two darts in my neck and I fell to my knees. "I'm so sorry." I heard Jeremy say as he grabbed hold of me. I shook my head and pulled him down and ripped his head off. I held his head up and looked at everyone with anger and fire in my eyes. They were all afraid. I rushed to Stefan and looked him in the eyes. "Kill Elena." I compelled him. I could see deep into his eyes that he didn't want to but he rushed over to Elena and ripped her heart out. Damon got upset and tried to rush me but I shoved my hand into his chest and pulled out his heart. I looked at Caroline with a smirk. I strutted over to Tyler and shoved my hand into his chest, squeezing his heart. Caroline rushed over and I shoved my other hand into her chest. "Aww, girlfriend protecting her boyfriend. Too bad it's not going to save either one of you." I laughed. "Roslynn, look at me. Do you want this?" He asked. "Old me would've said no. But like father, like daughter I guess. This is me, whether you like it or not." I answered.