💛Friendly Salutation💛

Here are some things to note before reading!!

1. Your character is kind of shy when meeting new people but that changes pretty quickly once you know the person you're talking to, basically, ya gotta vibe check people before ya act like a dumbass

2.for the sake of all of us, sun is slighly humanoid, they are still a robot, no hair, but they can move there face and their soft to be more human.

for the sake of all of us, sun is slighly humanoid, they are still a robot, no hair, but they can move there face and their soft to be more human

Art i drew of them :) sorry I don't know how to flip it ;-;

With that being said, enjoy my shitty fanfic~

:)

□○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○□

07:35 AM

You sigh as you enter the pizza plex. Its your first day working at the daycare. You already know how to get there because you were given a tour yesterday by Dave. You make you
Way to the daycare, and notice a slide that says "slide into fun!" On the top of it. You shrug and you climb into the slide, and fall into a ballpit. and are immediately greeted by a 7'4 (i know he isn't this short in cannon but its better for cuddles and smut) sun themed robot which you did not get to meet yesterday because he was busy with children.

"Hello there new friend!!" He said as he picked you up bridal style
"You sure are here early!! We should do something to pass the time!! Do you by chance like glitter glue? Maybe googly eyes? Oh there's just so many fun things we can do together!" He babbled as he carried you out of the ballpit. "Um excuse me." You mutter. "Yes friend?" He replies with a grin. "Could you please put mt down? I'm starting to get numb" you say. "Oh, ofcourse friend!" He chuckled, setting you down gently.

"I never got your name." You murmur "Oh! I'm Sun, But the children call me sundrop! Just use what ever works best." He beamed as he stretched out his hand, waiting for me to shake it. "I'm y/n," you say as you extend your hand to take suns. He shakes your hand firmly.

"So! Is there anything you want to do before the children come?" He asks you as he lets go of your hand...

□○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○□

I might make this a readers choice, if no one comments ill just make something up :)