💙after hours💙 (SMUT)

aYO 160 reads 0-0

Thanks to everyone for all your support!! I'm still not the best writer so don't expect God writing =-=

With that being said, enjoy my shitty fanfic

:)

□○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○□

You and moon both look at each other blushing, alone together once again. After a while of silence, you sigh and reach in your bag to pull out your phone. As you dig through your bag you realized you had brought a vibrator for after work. You pick it up and throw it at moon who is still at the edge of the bed. It hits the back of his head.

He snaps his read back to look at you. "HEY!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!" he screams. You giggle under your breath as moon starts looking for the object you threw at him. He picks it up and starts messing with it. "What even is this?" He questions. As he's fiddling with the vibrator he flicks the switch and it starts vibrating. He flinches and drops it on the floor. "Do you need me to teach you how to use a vibrator? You laugh.

You get up to pick it up as moon nods shyly. You sit closely behind him as you put the vibrator near his crotch. Moons face turns bright red as he quietly whimpers. Moon covers his mouth in embarrassment." Don"t worry!! That's supposed to happen." You consoled, grabbing his wrist away from his mouth, as he starts to moan. You put your head on his shoulder to see his crotch, but there's no bulge. 'Does he not have a dick?' You ponder.

You pull the vibrator away and tug down moons pants to see a hatch where his dick should be. Upon opening the hatch, you see a slimy, tentacle-looking dick come out. You put the vibrator on the tentacle. He started moaning and whining like crazy. You put your hand over his mouth. "Not that loud!! Sun will hear you!!" You whisper into moons ear. "I'm sorry I just- mphh!! I-it feels so good!~" he moans. You chuckle as his muffled moans come through your hands. A few moments later you turn the vibrator off. "Wh-why did you stop? Please continue, please!" Moon begged as you got off him.

You got on your knees and tied your hair back (depending on how long y/n's hair is). you licked moons tip to tease him. "Hahhhh~ p-please!!" He pleaded. As you were about to start sucking, you hear the jingle of bells by the entrance to the tower...

□○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○□

Sorry it's so short

Also, I'm reaallly not good at this smut thing ;-;