💛💙lights out💙💛

Me when I see how popular I'm getting:

Sorry for procrastinating : (

Alsooooo

WOAH!! my assistant is Mango Tea!!Coolio!

WOAH!!
my assistant is Mango Tea!!
Coolio!

With that being said, enjoy my shitty fanfic

:)

TW: Suggested Non-Con

□○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○□

You hear the jingle of bells by the entrance of the tower. You flinch as you jump onto moon, hiding the fact that his dick is out. Moon catches on and quickly puts his tentacal back in its hatch and closes it, buttoning up his pants.

"What are you too doi-" sundrop suddenly stops talking when he sees you too ' ' cuddling ' '.
After a few seconds of silence sundrop blurts out "CUDDLE PARTY!!" running over to you both with his arms wide, jumping on to you.
You, moon, and sun all giggle in a ball of cuddles, which eventually leads to sun and moon cuddling up on you. Moon is making a quiet purring noise. You then realize you are quite tired and drift off to sleep

When you wake up you realize your shirt is gone, and the lights are out. You grab your phone and turn on the camera. You see quite large looking hickeys all over your neck and chest. You sigh "they could have atleast done it while I was awake" you think aloud.
Y

ou hear something move by the edge of the bed. you quietly lean over to the foot of the bed to see whats there. You look down to see sun sitting criss-cross with moon on his lap. They were both.. asleep? Do they even sleep? "Are you guys aw-" you hear sun shushing you, cutting you off. "Be quiet!! Moon is sleeping." He whispered. "Oh, sorry." You whisper back.

After a moment of silence you suddenly ask "whats this about?" You point at your kickey filled neck and chest. "Oh, that. Me and moon wanted to surprise you, but we got a tiny bit carried away." He chuckled. "What time is it?" You mumble out loud, taking your phone out and turning it on. "11:49?!" You shout, which wakes up moon.

You run out of bed to the entrance of the tower and look down. You estimate its about a 30 foot drop. "Well I guess I'm not leaving." You sigh. "And thats a bad thing?" Moon scoffed. "No I just-" you cut yourself off, trying to find something better to do. You sigh "I guess I have nothing better to do." You smirk, walking over to where sun and moon are sitting on the floor. "So." You sit down with the both of the animatronics. "what are we doing tonight?"

□○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○□

I need help, yall choose what yall do please im so unmotivated