💙💛alone time💛💙

💛💙THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH TO thatclare I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MAKE THIS WITHOUT THEIR HELP 💙💛

With that being said, enjoy my shitty fanfic~

:)

□○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○□

08:07 AM

"So! Is there anything you want to do before the children come?" He asks, letting go of your hand

"Well I actually want to get to know you more!" You say smiling. "Oh ok! I know the perfect spot!" He said, picking you up and running to a tiny area in the back of the daycare that is used for nap time. with blankets and pillows that have designs of a night sky on them with all the blankets folded neatly. Sun sets up a area for you in the back of the resting area and sets you down in it, making sure your super comfortable.

"So! Do you want to play truth or dare?" He asks. You nod your head as a reply. You both play truth or dare as the writer gets very lazy and does a time skip ;u;

Then sun asks a kind of weird truth. "Do you like cuddles?" He asks. You are taken aback by his question, turning a bit red "i mean, yes but doesn't ever-" your cut off by sun wrapping his arms around you as he snuggles up you you. Your clearly flustered but his and turn red. Sun pulls away."Oh, im sorry are you ok?" He said anxiously as he put his hands on your cheeks. "Oh uh y-yea I'm fine!! Don't worry about it." You say say, patting his head to calm him down.

10:01 AM

As you do this, you hear the ball pit rustle and you both jerk up. "Oh no! I completely lost track of time!!"he says, getting up. "You can stay there if you want to y/n." He says as he skips away to go greet the children as you get up to join him. There's no harm in doing so anyways

"Welcome!" Sun cheered as more children started coming down the slide
Sun turned around and whispered to me "sence your here can you please go get alot of paper and colored pencils? They're over there." He pointed to a brightly colored wardrobe" you nodded and marched off to the wardrobe and grabbed the items you were sent to grab, and put the materials on a nearby table.

Children started screaming and cheering, running over to the table. You looked at them and sighed 'this isn't going to work.' You got an idea and ran to sun for help. He grunted at you ran into him. "Oh, hey Sunsh- I mean y/n! Is something the matter?" He worried. "I have a really bad headache" you lied. "And the children are so loud, can I please lay down in your room till it is more quiet?" You begged. "If its that bad then I guess you can rest in my room" he joked winking. He jumped up onto his tower and tucked you into bed. "Have fun!~" he giggled and he shyly waved to you and jumped off.

"Wow" you say to your self. "Hes really something isn't he." You sit there for a moment thinking about him, then your face turns slightly red. After a moment of you blushing you realize and shake it off. "No. He's your coworker. He's just your coworker." You grumbled and you lightly knocked on your head. "Hes so adorable though! Oh can I not think of him as more then a coworker. More then a friend." As you say this you start to blush and squeal. As your having your weird gay fest you hear all the children whining.

You scramble out of bed to see what the ruckus is "I'm sorry children I wish to keep playing too, but you must rest your eyes little ones!" You see sunny beg the children with his words. Seeing this you chuckle slightly. As your watching him something pulls you back and covers your mouth. You tried to scream but you couldn't, only muffled whimpers came from your mouth. "Shhhh! Please don't scream. Please." The figure, which seemed to be male, caresses your heads frantically till you are calm.

04:00 PM

And then the lights whent off. The figure perked there head up. "I'll be right back" he whispered as he ran out if the room, and into the daycare. A few minutes later the figure comes back with sun in his arms and sets him down on the end of the bed, and sits next to hom. After a few moments of silence you blurt out "Is someone going to tell me whats going on?!" You cross your arms. "Oh ofcourse! This here is moon! He was supposed to be a daycare assistant but was too scary, so now he stays up here!" He beamed.

Timeskip to 05:00 PM

The lights turn back on. "Thats my cue!" Sun chuckles as he walks towards the exit. Before he jumps down he blows you both a kiss. "Have fun~" he teased as he jumped down to wake up the children to send them home.

You and moon both look at eachother blushing, alone together once again...

□○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○□

Woah writing is hard @-@

Oh btw,
If title has
💛
Its a sun chapter

If title has a
💙
Its a moon chapter