What to do?

Today will be a good day I said trying to persuade my self the bruises have gone down almost I still got to hide all the bruises everyday I wanna cry i just wish I knew what I was doing that was making him so angry so I could not do it any more he tells me he loves me but I just make him mad.

"Where you think you going?" Mo asked me scaring the life out of me.

"I just um... I was going to go out with Shelly if thats okay with you."

He looked me up and down then walked closer to me I put my head down but he put it back up.

"You look good." He said.

I smiled a little bit.

"Thank you."

"Look about that other night you know I didn't mean that right?" He asked brushing my hair out of my face.

"Yeah sure."

"What you don't believe me?" He asked gripping my ass.

"No..no I..I believe you I promise."

"Good I really didn't mean to hurt you just got to stop making me mad okay?"

I nodded.

"Alright you may go call me when you get there and your location i might be late tonight so don't wait up." He said handing me some money.

Why does he think money fixes everything.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome go by yourself something nice and make sure you cover that bruise underneath you eye up." He said.

I quickly nodded and he kissed me on my lips then  walking away. I have got to get away from him soon I just wish I knew how he knows everyone he always finds me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Shelly called.

"Hey girlie! I'm outside." She said.

"Okay I'm on my way out."

We hung up and I walked down the hall way then I seen mo doing lines of powder on the counter he has like a huge stock of it usually I just don't understand how he's getting all this if he's selling it he's not a very good dealer. Never get high on your own supply then again who said it was his.

"You leaving?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Okay be back home on time because if you don't I will find you. You don't want me to do that right?" He asked standing over me.

I shook my head no.

"Good." He kissed my cheek then walked me to the door.

"Bye."

He waved then waved at Shelly she waved back.

"Awww look at the little love birds. Yall are so cute." She said cooing over us.

If only she knew.

"Yeah we are." I said trying to smile through it.

As she drove away I so desperate wanted to tell her what's been going on but I don't wanna but he in no danger so again I'm just stuck lost in my own mind.

"Mel mel helloo?!?" She said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh I'm sorry i was thinking about something."

"I bet you was just thinking of your boo its okay to get a away from him every once in a while."

I wish I could forever but for now it does feel good to be my self for a while at first glance you would think I had it all but nobody really knows what goes on behind my doors.

"Yeah I know I have a question for you."

"Wassup pudd." She wondered.

"If you knew someone who was close to you was getting physically abused in they relationship what would you do?"

"I would tell her to run and don't stop." She said.

"Yeah why isn't that what man do to show their love to women?"

"No thats not what they do man don't hit women and if they do they are cowards because they wouldn't dare raise they hand to a man." She said.

"What if the women is the one doing something wrong?"

"Thats what they want you to think any real man no matter how mad they may be at you doesn't hit you they walk away and later yall talk it out is this friend of yours going through something?" She asked.

"Yeah she wants to leave and i try to tell her to leave but she just stays there."

"Honestly mel it's up to your friend to leave that situation you can't do it for her she has to want to leave for her self." She said pulling up to her house.

"What if he doesn't let her leave? What if she doesn't have that option?"

"Trust me if there's a will there's a way God has her back at the end of the day she is going to get enough of that abuse one day then walk away im telling you enough will be enough one day no women deserves that and I mean no one." She said looking at me.

I nodded as we got out the car i started to wonder was she right? But he says he loves me. I know mo he won't do it again hes just upset right now I have to make things better between us but how do I do that?

Canes.pov
I could not stop thinking about that women from the restaurant something about her made me wanna find her not on no creep shit she just look like this girl I knew back in the day but I couldn't tell she was my best friend when we was little her name was melody she was a sweetheart to everybody I wonder where she is and how she been that would have been crazy if that was her but I pushed those thoughts in the back of my mind when I got a phone call.

"Wassup trigga?"

"Yoooo you seen that nigga mo? He late to his shift."

"Na I ain't seen him call and see where he's at  though and tell him I'm deducting a half days pay since he wanna take his sweet ass time."

"Aight never mind he just came through the door his clothes is bloody as fuck though. He got a huge ass scratch on his face what happened to you nigga?" He said.

"Just had a little problem at home nothing I couldn't handle." Mo said.

"Aight well we deducting your pay where's your cut at for the week?" I asked.

He mumbled something I couldn't make it out though.

"This the full amount?" Trigga asked.

"Yeah I'm finna go do my shift."

"Aight."

It was silent for a minute when trigga spoke up.

"Aye we need to watch cuz something aint right about him this the third week in a row he came here with his eyes glossed and bloody I think he getting high on our shit." He said.

"Tomorrow check that niggas stock and when you done do a backup check on him he weird because why your clothes coming in bloody i ain't seen that nigga put in no work or pay no dues."

"Dig that ill holla at you tomorrow." He said.

"Bet."

We hung up but my mind was still on melody I wonder where I could find her she would be happy to see me atleast I hope.