captured

Me and Luke had a wonderful couple of days in Lake Tahoe anything I wanted to do we did it for the first time in my life I was free my my mind was free and so was my soul unfortunately it was time to go back into reality he only got the weekend off so we drove back Sunday night.

"Okay my lady we are here do you have everything?" He asked.

"Yeah I think so thank you so much for this weekend."

"Anytime you let me know and I'll let what is it you call him binky? No to call you." He said trying not to laugh.

"Dont make fun of his nickname like that." I said smacking his arm.

"Alright!Alright but it is funny though I can't wait to see this little reunion between yall."

"Me too hopefully he remembers me you know it takes him a while to catch on to things."

"That I do now just remeber I will be here by 10 am to take you to the bank do you still have the original will?" He asked.

"Yes I do." I said showing him the paper.

"Good actually give it to me and take this one." He said.

"I dont see the difference but okay."

I handed him the paper then took the one he had in his hands.

"Alright baby girl I got to head out if you need my for anything and I do mean anything don't hesitate to call me you got me?" He said.

"I got you thanks uncle luke."

He kissed my forehead and watched as I got out i walked towards the door and waved bye one last time then unlocked the door to the house I sat my stuff down.

"Viv? Are you in here?" I asked looking around the house.

When I didn't hear anything I shrugged it off then went to my room to take a shower once I was done I put some moisturizer on me then got dressed in my comfy clothes once I was done I sat in the living room and watched id tv I slowly fell asleep on the couch I don't know why I'm so tired now.

A few hours later
I woke up to someone tapping me on my leg.

"Come on honey get up." I heard viv say.

"Hey mrs.viv I didn't realize I even fell asleep. Who's the flowers for?"

"I have no clue it has your name on it though you must have a secret admirer." She said.

"I seriously doubt that."

I looked at the card but it was blank.

"Huh thats odd they didn't sign it probably from luke."

"Yessss honey speaking of how was your wet and wild weakened?" She said sitting next to me.

"Actually it was nice but nothing wet and wild happened thats for sure."

"Well that just sad." She said.

"No it was actually a really good time no complaints."

"And here i was hoping yall would get together but I guess that would be kind of awkward any who I just woke you up for that im going to head out to bingo ill be back in about a hour or two you need anything?" She asked.

"No I'm okay."

She nodded got up then grabbed her purse then headed out the door. Making sure all the doors was locked and secured I started to head upstairs to my room when I opened the door mo was standing right there and before I could respond he covered my mouth with something then I passed out.

Mos pov
"Yeah I finally got her."

"About time does she have the document with her?." Angela said.

"I don't know let me look."

I searched through melodys things and found the paperwork.

"Got it."

"Good now lock her up and bring that too me I can go to the bank and get your payment." She said

"Dont you need her signature."

"No need to worry about that I already got that taken care of."

"Okay."

She gave me further instructions then hung up I was having second thoughts about this I shouldn't even be doing this honestly if I didn't owe this nigga so much money I wouldn't do this I love melody but business is business.

Caines pov
"We've looked everywhere cuz mo disappeared." Amp said.

I smacked my lips.

"Aint no way in the fuck someone just disappears like that and not show his face."

"I don't know what else to say man only thing we can do is wait til he comes out of hiding." Trigga said.

"I ain't waiting for shit find him and bring his ass to me dead or alive I don't give a fuck."

Amp shook his head nodded then walked out.

"You tense nigga."

"Fuck that bruh stole from me ill air this bitch out until I get what mine back."

He nodded then sparked a blunt.

"Yo honestly if mel is his girl why don't we just call her up you got her number right?" He asked.

"Its an old number."

"What about luke whens the last time you talk to him?" He said.

"Oh shit your right let me call him."

His phone went straight to voice-mail.

"What happened?" He asked.

"No answer its cool I'll just stop by there tomorrow."

He nodded.

"So how you think she going to feel when she sees you?"

"I don't know we ain't seen each other since we was kids she may not recognize me."

"Na you still ugly than a mouthafucka." He said choking on the blunt from laughing.

"Nigga fuck you."

"Whatever nigga anyways let me tell you.."

He started telling me about his women problems honestly I don't like that hoe she seems like she a snake but that ain't none of my business. As soon as we got done smoking I automatically headed out a nigga is tired as fuck im handling business tomorrow fuck the rest of that shit.

Vivs pov
Ive been calling melody for over an hour the alarm company has alerted me that the alarm was disarmed and signal was lost which is weird as I was driving up I seen the cops and fire department was at my house it was on fire i automatically stopped the car and got out.

"Omg God melody." I said trying to run inside.

"Ma'ma mama I'm sorry you can't not go in there." The officer said.

"No you don't understand my friend is in there." I said yelling.

"Theres someone inside?"

"Yes yes her name is melody."

He spoke into his walkie talkie.

"They are searching for her now ma'ma do you know who could have possibly have done this?"

"No...no... iii dont."

"Any enemies?" He asked.

"No not that i..."

Oh my goodness... I walked away and grabbed my phone out my car while the officer was calling for me I hurried up and called luke.

"Hello? Luke hes got her."

"What? Im on my way." He said angry.

We hung up and I just prayed she had to be safe im praying no harm comes to her.and