New enemies

Canes pov
"Melody... where you at?" I said coming through the door.

"Heyyyy you I was in the room taken a nap." She said coming downstairs.

"Ummm I got you a coffee." I said handing it to her.

"Aww thank you babe." She said kissing me.

Yeah yall got it correct she called me babe we been together for a few weeks now and it was the best decision of my life.

"How was your trip?" She asked.

"Good new club opening was a success now that's off my plate."

"Well I checked on the trap yesterday for you it was all good everything was in order and I went to go get the money cleaned." She said.

"Now babe I just asked you to drive passed make sure everything looked cool and to call me if not."

"I know I just wanted to make sure everything was set for you so you didn't have to worried about that when you got back." She said.

"Thank you babygirl." I said kissing her neck.

"You hungry?" She asked?

"Yeah I ain't nothing good in a minute." I said as she lead me to the kitchen.

"You want me to cook you something?"" She asked.

"Please if you don't mind I know you just woke up."

"Oh no your fine ill just whip you up something quick." She said.

"Or... you can join me for a shower give me some good loving then let your man take you out to eat. How's that?" I said kissing her over and over again.

"Hmmmm...ok." She said rushing me up the stairs.

I ain't never in my life had it put down on me like I did today this is months of pressure built up well worth the wait damn near had to catch my breath.

"You good?" She asked out of breath.

"Hell yeah! You?"

"Of course I am I needed that so bad." She said kissing me.

"You a lil freaky freak I love that you know that means you officially mine right ain't no giving this away." I said grabbing her ass.

"Better be that way." She said almost falling asleep.

"Na come on wake up boo we got to go get something to eat."

She nodded.

"Help me please!" She said.

I laughed a little bit then helped her up.

"Oh strong dick having ass."

"I told you this thing swings heavy you thought I was playing."

"The picture didn't do it justice at all." She said.

I put her down on the floor making sure she could still stand as she ran the shower for us.

"When we get back I'll braid your hair." She said.

"Good because you done made me sweat    this flat iron out."

She laughed as she got in I called my self getting in right behind her.

"Damn Bae turn down the temperature on this."

"What you talking about the water is perfect." She said getting under it.

"Yeah to cook noddles in."