Part 1 you dumass what did u expect

Y/N wakes up the next morning and when she turns around she sees Rm hiding behind the curtain.
"Babe, can you find me?" Said rm in a childish voice. Y/N giggled and she got up and put her hair up in a messy bun cause she's quirky. She walked straight to the curtain and gently moved it, then she felt rms hand. Rm peaked out of the curtain and grabbed Y/N by the hips. "Morning baby" Y/N said in her morning voice. Rm then pulled in for a kiss but Yoon-gi flys through the door with oili London as they go into a boxing match. Then KSI and Logan Paul come in helping them. Then all of a sudden 500 people came into their bedroom to watch the fight. Rm started giggling and said "Y/N let's go to a private place" he said with a smile. "Of cour-" but then rm threw Y/N out of the window and started making out with oili London.

*5 months later*

Y/N was walking down the street when she saw her ex...KIM NAMJOON. She didn't forget the time when he threw her out of the window. She walks straight to him, about to punch him when all of a sudden she saw Rm crying. She stopped walking and stood there as her love of her life was crying a way. Then her dumbass got hit but a car, BECAUSE SHE STOPPED WALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING ROAD BITCH.

*2 weeks later*

Y/N wakes up in a hospital confused. She rushes outside a sees everyone looking at a sign. She walks towards and reads it. "KIM NAMJOON AND OILI LONDON ARE GETTING MARRIED.". Bursting with tears Y/N runs to rm's house.

She walks in quietly and hears noise coming from one room. She goes to it...AND SEE'S JOHN CENA, RM AND SUGA IN THE SAME BED. (if u don't know what I'm talking about 🛏👹💃) "AHHHHHHHHH" said Y/N. Then John Cena stood up and beat Jason derulo to the ground.
They talked. Rm was crying because he wascheating on oili with John cena, and now they are getting married because Oili London proposed to them... with a BBL plastic ring. Y/N put her hand on his face. And smacks it. Everyone is so confused but it was the day of the wedding day.

Oili London was walking down the aisle, when all of a sudden rm pulls a stick out of his pocket.
"Oili, I have something to tell you...I'm pregnant"
Everyone was shocked. (I'm so good at writing)
Oili stood there in his dress, made out of plastic, and then took of his mask...HE WAS ACTUALLY ELON MUSK THIS WHOLE TIME.
Rm felt cheated on, and heart broken, then all of a sudden elon grabs a gun of out his pockets and shoots Rm right in the chest.
Y/N runs to him "MY BABY HE'S HURTING" ...no shit. Then Rm says one more thing to Y/N as he is dying...
"Y/N...smack...my...ass..like...a....dRum."
Then Rm peacefully went to heaven. See now, Y/N was hella confused cause she ain't gonna smack a dead body's ass, but then there was a voice in the sky.
Everyone looked up..
IT WAS NAMJESUS
"YEAHHHHH THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT" said Rm
"How is possible" said some random white dude.
But Y/N was smiling, she was happy that she knew that the one person she loved was happy. That he was resting amongst us all.

Then the Queen's ghost came in and smacked his ass, and they went into an intense make out.
The end
(Happy birthday Taminator, hope I don't have to do this again)