𝑪𝒉.01

~*~*~*~𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔

~*~*~*~
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔

𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒔 she felt a tickling sensation on her nose. She flicks it away and snuggled back in her arms only to find the tickling back on her nose. With a groan,she opens her eyes and flicks it away. With a gasp,she soon looks around the unfamiliar place. She was in a forest...of some kind. She instantly got up and looked around. She felt her breath quicken and she looked around anxiously.

"Where the hell am I?" She whispered to herself. She then started to run. She didn't know where she was running to but she stopped when he came across a cliff. She slowly approached,taking in the surroundings. The sun was about to set and grey clouds started to form towards her. There were plains and fields's. Annika had never seen something so beautiful in her life. Just before she could looked around more,she felt droplets of water slowly started to fall on her. She looked up and saw the rain slowly start to pour.

"You have got to be shitting me." She says and groaned as she soon ventured back into the forest.

"Cause you said forever now I drive alone past your street." Annika sang as she dazedly looked ahead. She had been sitting on a tree branch for an hour waiting for the rain to stop but it didn't seem to stop. She played with the dagger that she had found in a holster she had on her waist. The dagger was designed quite beautifully. The handle was black and had vine like lines all around it with the silver blade decorated in words she couldn't understand. After letting out a huge sigh,she closed her eyes and looked up,hoping she could find a way to get out of her situation. And just like someone had heard her prayers,she heard footsteps approaching. She looked down and watched as four shiny raincoats passed by. By the time the last one was under her,she fell off the tree and landed on top of the person,the person letting out a yelp before Annika took out a dagger and lifted the man by his hair and placed the dagger against his throat.

"Frodo help!" The man yelled and the three men stopped walking and turned around. To their horror they saw Annika holding a dagger against one of the mens throats.

"Merry!" One of the men yell out and looked up to her with a glare.

"You let him go! B-Before I.." The men soon lifts up a stick and threatingly puts it over his shoulder.

"I-I'll hit you." He says to which Annika scoffed.

"I won't kill him. Not unless you tell me where I am and who you are." She demanded.

"First you let him go." A different man says as he steps forward. Annika then realized how short these men were and her eyes widened.