𝑪𝒉.17

~*~*~*~𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔

~*~*~*~
𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 hours of sailing,Aragorn thought it would be best if the group settled on the shores since the sun was setting. The fellowship guides the boats to shore and Legolas helps Annika out of the boat as well as Gimli.

"Boromir and I will head out and find us some wood. The rest of you will wait here. Legolas keep an eye." Aragorn orders and the group responds with a simple nod. Legolas went out to watch but soon found Annika sitting against the dry part of the shoreline,looking out into the sunset. He sits next to her and she sighed.

"It's so beautiful. I wish I can capture this moment forever." She said and he smiled slightly.

"Aye. It is." He responded and glanced at her to see her looking up at him. She smiled shyly and looked away.

"So where are you from? For as long as I can remember,you haven't told me about yourself. I would like to get to know my companion if I am to travel with him." She asked and he chuckled.

"I dwell in a land called Mirkwood where my father rules over. I am their prince. The land I come from is the Woodland realm." He reveals and glanced at her to see her wide eyes looking at him.

"Y-You're a prince?" She asked with a stunned look amongst her face to which makes him almost chuckle.

"Yes. I am. Though it may not seem like it. Did I shock you?" He asked her and she shook her head.

"No...I just didn't expect to be with an heir of a throne and a prince on this journey...wow. But that's good. What do you...prince Legolas?" She asked teasing him with his title.

"I help my father guard my land. My land has been infested with spiders and it has been amongst our borders for a long time. Though I haven't been home for quite a while I feel like they have resolved the problem." He said and she nodded.

"Why didn't you go home?" She asked and he slightly froze. He will never forget that moment. His dear elleth friend lay on the ground,holding the dwarf named Fili and mourned his death. His friend,Tauriel had grown fond feelings for the dwarf and his heart shattered at the sight of her suffering. His friend was banished from his land and his father sent him on a quest to find Strider which was an alias Aragorn went by to hide his identity.

"My father sent me on a quest to find Aragorn." He answer seemed hesitant and Annika knew that memories were bring up and she knew they weren't good ones. She cleared her throat and tried to find a way to change the topic.