1

Alycia's pov

My alarm went off causing me to wake up. I quickly got up from the bed and walked downstairs. "Hey, sis." Mark said when he saw me walking into the kitchen. "You weren't home yesterday, when I came back." I replied. He titled his head to meet my face.

"Yeah, I was with friends, anyway, what happened on your friendsgiving?" Mark chuckled a bit while asking me this.

"I know it's a stupid name but Caroline thought of it." I replied and my brother stopped laughing. I know he has a crush on Caroline, now I smirked and he shook his head.

"It was a normal day except for the fact that Jo told us about his psycho twin."

"What does psycho means?" I heard Lydia asking from behind, I turned around and kneel down in front of her. "Are you ready for school?" She shook her head "I feel sick can I stay home today?"

"Making puppy eyes not gonna get you any where sweety, you look perfectly fine, so why don't you tell me the real reason you don't want to attend school today." I answered and she sighed.

"You're only 6 Ly, I don't think school is that hard." Mark spoke and I nodded in agreement. "He's right." Lydia turned around and went to her room to get ready.

"Can you take her to school today?" I asked Mark and he nodded. Then I got dressed and went to the bar Liv's working.

"So did you send Damon and Elena to prison world?" I asked, sitting in front of her. She nodded. "They have 7 hours before I pull them out."

"I hope they'll find Bonnie." I said and she smiled "of course they will, just be optimistic." Liv replied and I smiled back.

"I think I should go." I stood up from my chair but Liv grabbed my hand "you're going to visit her, aren't you?" I nodded and she shook her head. "It's already been 2 years Aly, you need to move on, it wasn't your fault."

"Of course it was Liv, I was the one driving and it's my fault she's gone, I'm the reason why my sister's dead and the reason Lydia doesn't have a mum anymore."

Liv let go of my arm and put her hand on my shoulder, "it wasn't your fault, you didn't even want to go, and she's not the only one who died, you did too."

"Yeah but I'm standing right here even if I'm a vampire now, I'm still here and she's not." With that I stormed out of the bar and bumped into someone on the way. "I'm sorry." I said and looked at the guy. He was wearing black jeans, white t-shirt and a black jacket. He caught me staring and smirked.

"You wouldn't have to be sorry if you were looking where were you going." He replied and I rolled my eyes. "It was an accident, just get over it."

"Was it really though?" He asked and I rose my eyebrows in confusion. "I think you bumped into me on purpose, because well I'm hot and everything." He smirked and my eyes got widened at his statement, who the hell does he think he is.

"Okay, mister I know everything, I don't know  what's going on in your head but you're full of yourself, which is really bad because you're not even that good looking." I lied obviously and walked out from the bar. I used my vampire hearing and heard his chuckle. Why should I always have to deal with idiots like him.

I'm walking home and what I see, mister I know everything sitting on the ground. I chuckled and he titled his head to look at me. "It's freezing out here, you know It's not smart to be sitting on the ground."

"Ohh, you again." He replied and sighed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, looking down at him. "About to sleep." He answered and closed his eyes. I narrowed my eyes.