19

"No, no way." I shook my head but Kai just chuckled. "Yes, yes, all the way." He mimicked me.

"Kai I'm serious, I don't sing." I pointed at the bar Kai brought me to which had karaoke in it.

"Come on. Please, for me." He pouted but I wasn't gonna give up that easily. I've never danced or sung in front of strangers.

"You don't dance, you don't sing. What do you do?" Kai asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I...." I trailed off and Kai smirked, realizing he won an argument. He grabbed my wrist and took me inside the bar.

"No,please Kai." I pleaded and Kai chuckled, running his hand through his hair, he spoke up. "Using my own method against me?"

I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Please. I can't sing. Don't make me do this, please." I pouted and crossed my arms. He smiled and kissed me. "Fine then I'll sing for you." Kai walked on the stage and started looking for a song he wanted to sing. He smiled at me when he finally found the one and blew me a kiss. I rolled my eyes and sat on a chair.

Before Kai could start singing, Tyler and Matt came in and when they saw me sitting alone, they joined me. I looked at Kai and mouthed sorry and he shook his head to say 'it doesn't matter.'

He started singing the song "I'd come for you by Nickelback."

"I finally know just what it means to let someone in,
To see the side of me that no one does, or ever will
So if you're ever lost and find yourself all alone, I'd search forever just to bring you home."

"What is he doing?" Tyler asked me and I shrugged. Silently smiling to myself. "He probably went crazy and is singing for his imaginary girlfriend." Matt whispered but I heard it with my vampire hearing. I couldn't help but chuckled. "Nah, probably singing for himself." Tyler whispered back. Then I focused on Kai again.

"No matter what gets in my way,
As long as there's still life in me
No matter what, remember, you know I'd always come for you
I'd crawl across this world for you,
Do anything you want me to
No matter what, remember, you know I'd always come for you
You know I'd always come for you."

He finished and walked over to us. He sat on the last available chair and smiled at me. "Did you like it Aly?"

Tyler and Matt rose their eyebrows, and I nodded my head. "I loved it , by the way you have amazing voice."

He chuckled and turned around, "I didn't see you there, thought you were a rat." He said looking at Matt, then Kai turned to me and I shook my head.

"Wait a minute" Tyler spoke up, "you two are a thing?" He pointed between Kai and me.

I thought Kai would say something but he didn't, probably thinking I wouldn't want them to know. I turned to face Tyler and Matt and nodded my head. "We're together."

Their jaws dropped and their eyes got widen at my statement but before they had a chance to say anything, door opened and Caroline and Stefan walked in.

"How the hell are they here?" Kai asked confused and I shrugged.

"We need to go." Matt said and started walking out with Tyler but Stefan stopped them. "You need to listen to Care's singing first." He motioned for them to take their places back and they did. Tyler and Matt sat on their chairs beside Kai and I.

Caroline started walking towards Kai and I vamp speed in front of her even though Kai's a vampire now too.

"Wow, calm down. I don't need his death for anything anymore. His coven is already dead." She smirked and walked on the stage.