🌺1🎉 the job

🌺 So the reader is female due to I actually feel better writing in a feminine point of view due to being female. So apologies in advanced to male/non binary readers. If you would like smut just request it and I'll try my hand at it🌺

✓You should now the drill✓

Y/N POV:

It had been awhile sense the last nightmare of the accident and my best f/n moved in to help with my living style. I lived outside of town and own some livestock and pultruly.
Rubbing my right and cursing a bit I watch f/n grab my truck keys and turn to me. "So I'm going to the Pizza Plex and remember if you need a job they are willing to hire you," They said and left only to pop in and add, "and don't drive till tomorrow doctor's orders" then they left.

I turn on the TV from the kitchen and grab (favorite pop/soda/beverage) before walking to the couch and plopping down on it. Even recently being mugged and left to bleed out you didn't really care about some of the stuff going on around you and tried to not overthink things due to how... Scared it made you feel.

After watching the TV for an hour I got up and went into the kitchen again and just tapped the counter for awhile till finally wanting to take a shower. Might as well see what job they want me to take I thought while grabbing a f/c bra and matching boy shorts (practically female boxers so yeah) along with a f/c shirt and black pants before heading into the bathroom.

Turning the water warm and stripping down naked looking in the mirror at my lion tattoo on the left side of my stomach that had matched my dad's. I get in the shower and do the usual.

After fully drying and wringing out my hair and putting on my clothes I check the time 3:00pm okay they are on break I get on my phone and call f/n... "Okay see you soon"... I hated wasting their breaks or hell even their sleep due to all the shit happening.

   •°•°~~Time Skip due to being lazy~~°•°•

"Sooo... How did the interview go" f/n asks immediately when I exited the office. "Dunno what does this mean" I chuckle and reveal the daycare uniform still laughing about how I can help with children all day.
"HELL YEAH I KNEW YOU WOULD GET IT" f/n shouts and jumps into the air only for a blonde hair girl with a security outfit walks up "hey f/n and hello, y/n I believe, correct?" I nod a yes to her and signal for
f/n to tell me who she is. "Oh.. uh- oops, uh Y/N this is Vanessa, she is head of security here." F/n says quickly motioning towards Vanessa.

"So I'm supposed to start working tomorrow in the daycare. Who is already there?" I ask while the three of us walk off to give me a tour of the place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌺First chapter... I have no clue what I am doing🌺