4 A yeah, no

Moondrop pov:

Sun kept trying to tell me some shit but I could care less until...
Do you want her to be fired WHAT YEAH do you want her to be fired so we can't see her again. ... I will keep her here then problem solved what no, we cant do that
I was getting bored of the conversation and looked at her sleeping. She just looked peaceful and I just wanted to touch her. To feel her soft and warm body uh we share the same body and mind DON'T EVEN THINK OF ANYTHING NASTY YOU SIMP SHUT UP. I HATED that he had control over our body, but I could control a few limbs  I knew how close the switch was.

I took control of our left arm and hand then turned off the lights Sun started to screech and change. After a little I turned and walked to her. She had pulled the blanket over herself fully to 'hide'. I chuckled and took hold of the blankets and slid them back off... But .... She .... She isn't there.

*Clank* *snap* *thud* I stand up straight and turn around to see her dropping a broken metal bat on the ground. That is a metal bat not a wooden- how much force did she hit with to break that? I quickly reach to grab her but she backs away quickly. Y/n risks a glance to the light switch but I push her onto the balcony.

"Uh, bye" y/n quickly said and slid off the balcony. Looking over the balcony I notice she tries to hide in the bottomless pit of balls. Moon let her be are you going to do something about it? Jumping off the balcony and diving into the pit I swim up to her.

Y/n Pov:

Resurfacing I look up to see if he is there but of course he is not. At the opposite end of the ball pit Moon pops up and turns to face me. "How about we play a game y/n~" he sounded kinda flirty when saying that. Getting out of the ball pit I turn to see him gone. "What kind of game, Moon?" I spoke nervously trying to find out where he went.

"Hide and seek," Moon quickly jumps out of the ball pit and pulls me into a tight hug, "and the winner...hmm...the winner gets to chose or do something to the loser." I stare at off to the side thinking. "Okay, but on one condition." Waiting for a reply I figure out where to hide "tsk, fine what is it." He says more in the demand to get the game going.

"You have to count at the door and count loudly" I quickly say. He nods and releases me from the hug and made his way to the door and started to count "1... 2... 3..." I quickly made my way to the slide in the ball pit without making a noise and climb up to mid way and hid there so he couldn't find me.

"8... 9... 10 Ready or not here I come" he says I get quiet and stay still. Listening for any sounds he might make. *Creak* Sound of the play structure creaking, *thunk* sound of hitting the ground, *sound of plastic balls moving* sound of the ball pit balls moving around. *Thunk* he had to of gotten on the slide.

After what felt like forever he groans "Okay this is tougher than I thought. You are in the daycare right?" He questioned and decided to let him know I was. I hit the side *thud* "Okay, you are. WAIT, ... THAT CAME FROM THE BALL PIT" He shouts SHIT WHY DID I DO THAT I shout at myself mentally. "YOU'VE BEEN IN HERE THE WHOLE TIME?!?!" I felt something grab my foot and pulled me out of the slide into the ball pit. "You've been in there for," he looks around then speaks again, "for 25 minutes" I try to hold back a laugh.

"Explains why my arms hurt" I chuckle and he looks straight at me "BUT I still found you, so... I win" he chuckles Shit I realized that was the worse choice I could make.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oof. What's gonna happen