🌺5🌺 What did ya think

Moondrop pov:

I almost gave up and shouted you win but then what if they went outside the daycare? I was in front of the doors. But when you left, she could of snuck out. I turned and shout "okay, this is tougher than I thought. You are still in the daycare right?" It turned more to a question. *Thud* snapping my head in the direction of the thud it was near the ball pit.

"Okay, you are. WAIT, ... THAT CAME FROM THE BALL PIT" I shout and run over there. I jump into the plastic balls and search but nothing. I resurface then realize... You didn't check the slide I get on the slide then go in to see the familiar h/c girl.  "YOU'VE BEEN IN HERE THE WHOLE TIME?!?!" I quickly grab her ankle then slide down pulling her with me into the ball pit. "You've been in there for," looking around for a clock I find one 4:55 we started playing at 4:30... "for 25 minutes" I say in disbelief.

"Explains why my arms hurt" she chuckles and I look straight at her "BUT I still found you, so... I win" I chuckle and pick her up getting out of the ball pit. DON'T DO ANYTHING NOT FAZBEAR FRIENDLY You worry too much I pull her in to a tight embrace and think... *Creak* turning to see f/n by the door. SHIT I lock eyes with them when they hit the light switch.

Y/n pov:

I get put down by Sun as he checks for any sounds. "Y/N... I WANT PANCAKES" f/n whines and walks up to us only to give a half-ass hug. "Wow, you missed me SOOO much" I say hugging them back. "TSK" I glance at Sun. "Sun are you jealous that f/n gets a hug and you don't?" Sun looks down and I motion for him to join the hug. (🌺IRL fucking Hollywood Undead is playing and it is Everywhere I Go...🌺) He quickly joins the hug.

"I'm stealing y/n so she can make me pancakes." F/n states while pulling me out of the daycare. I wave to Sun before the doors close. What really sucks is... I kinda wanna know what Moon's intentions were. Hopefully Sun isn't too butt hurt about how Moon was mostly in control.

Sundrop pov:

F/n dragged y/n out of the daycare but she waved before the doors closed. THAT STUPID FUCKING F/N GOT IN THE WAY AND TURNED THE LIGHTS ON calm down Moon, they will be back soon. I hope. I go to my room and grab the drawing off the ground and put it up. It is a drawing little Annie made of y/n singing and playing the guitar yesterday.

We already have feelings for her yeah, and hopefully she stays yeah hopefully.
I hear the doors open and y/n walking back in with a boy talking to her. What is he doing? I wait for her to close the door and walk over to the desk reorganizing some messed up papers. I jump down and skip over to her. "Hey y/n~" "That was a sorta flirty tone there Sunny boy~"

She chuckles and it earned a tsk from moon. Before I could say a word children started to flood the place. You'll have to talk later Moon hums. Sighing I turn and become cheerful again. "HELLO FRIENDS"
____________________________________________

🌺 Welp f/n wanted 🥞 pancakes 🥞 so what are we going to do about that.

I'm also working on some Sun and Moon art and hopefully post it here soon.

Along with a possible cosplay of sun and moon do to I FUCKING love their designs.

BTW if you where to listen to Everywhere I go be prepared due to it is kinda sexual. Bye🌺