🌺2🌺☀️meeting the sun☀️

Y/n pov:

Waking up early around 4:00am I shift out of bed and get ready for today "HEY LETS GO TO THE DOCTORS TO HELP WITH YOUR LITTLE PROBLEM. AND GET DRESSED IN YOUR UNIFORM SO WE CAN JUST GO FROM THE DOCTORS TO THE PIZZA PLEX!" f/n shouts from the kitchen as I was finishing up in the bathroom. Putting on the daycare uniform it shows a mix of cherry red and dandelion yellow on half of it and the other half has deep blue with little white stars lacing it all over.

This is kinda cute I start sliding the little bells around my wrists and give a little shake to hear the soft jingle. I quickly slide down the stair rail and head into the kitchen opening a can of cat food for shadow. Grabbing the dog food bags to pour some into three bowls. "Alright let's go twerp" you laugh and friendly punch their shoulder heading to the garage.

Sundrop pov:

Pacing around my room I looked out at the playground and sit down tapping my fingers on the floor you really want to meet the. Hehe Sooo when do you think they will appear I don't know moon we were told yesterday they would be here before 6 am I look at the clock which now said 5:30 am and try to recall their name was. Wasn't their name y/n oh yeah it is I look back at the playground and jump down into the ball pit quickly moving to the double doors and locking them to where they can only be opened inside.

Are you trying to make them go down the slide into the ball pit? Sun that is dumb. "YES" I shout aloud to no one and quickly moving back to go to my room. "Huh," I look out over the balcony at the main doors seeing them slightly move, "someone must of locked them from inside.... Let's go down the slide." I recognized the voice belongs to f/n and watch them walk up the steps.

The female following f/n looked over the edge and started to say something. So that is y/n... They made the outfit work wait- what?!? What? What did you say nothing I look over to see f/n slide down the slide and land in the ball pit. I look up to see y/n slide down and end at the bottom of the slide without going in the ball pit. I dive down into the ball pit to meet them.

Y/n pov:

"Huh... Doors are locked. Someone must of locked them from the inside." F/n says as they try to push the doors open "alright then let's go down the slide" I nod and follow them to the status to go up and see the slide. They quickly went down the slide and I watched to see them appear at the bottom. I walk back a bit listening to the soft jingles of the bells before running and diving into the slide head first.

Once reaching the bottom I hear some of the ball pit balls move around. I slowly go into the ball pit and walk forward with f/n not too far behind. Suddenly f/n gets picked up along with myself gaining a Yelp from me. "HELLO, NEW FRIEND, HELLO F/N" The new animatronic yells really excited and taking us out of the ball pit. "He-" "if I'm correct you are, y/n?" He cut me off and I nod as a reply.

He stands up straight and chuckles as I turn to look at f/n "y/n this is Sundrop and Moondrop will appear when the lights are out but.... You don't have to worry at moon very oft-" "You keep the lights on which is the number one rule correct" I pipe in chuckle as f/n walks to the main doors to leave. "So Y/n this is your main desk and where you can complete some work/task for sun okay" they said in a single breathe and leave without me giving a reply.

"Yelp what should we do in the next 10 or so minutes" I say and turn to Sundrop who was staring at me but was kinda zoned out. I walk towards sun and wave to get his attention but failed to do so. I shrug and head to the desk and organized the stuff.

°•°•~~~•°•°•~~~Time skip aye~~~•°•°•~~~•°•°

Sun was entertaining the children as I was cleaning the tables. I have my own experience with crafts so it's better to clean sooner then later. "Miss Y/n" I look at the child who has walked up to me "yes" I reply sweetly, "can you do any tricks?" The child asked me and I now see more looking at me.

"Uh, well I can sing and play the guitar" I say and the children soon bunch around me and beg me to do so. I chuckle and agree having to request sun to watch them as I get my guitar from the truck and hurry back to the daycare. "Okay I'm back" I say as I step in to the daycare and sit on a table. "Do you know the song riptide?" I ask and they nod no I chuckle and start playing the song on my guitar and singing the words.

After I finished I realized I closed my eyes and I had open them to see the children gathered around my legs and sun on the table next to me. "Can you do it again?" A child had asked and I looked at the time. "Maybe tomorrow due to your parents are going to get you soon." I say as they start to whine or act up. Sun got up and moved them to where they should go and wait when I spotted a kid behind the desk. "Hey you can't be there" I quickly say and head towards them Sun doing the same.

The kid hit the Freddy head thing and the lights went out. Uh they said that this wouldn't be good I move the kid away from the desk and turned to see no Sundrop. "I quickly open the doors and rushing the kids to go out soon enough they where all with their parents. I turned heel and went back in.

"Sun, Hey Sun, are you alright?" I asked and no reply. I move to the desk and find out about the generators in the play structures. "Alright 5 generators to turn on" I whisper to myself and hurry to find them to turn on the lights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aye kids mean. Anyway I'll earlier update this later or tomorrow so bye for now.