Part 01:- (Her Prince Charming)

Location:- Mumbai

At the Award function

Reporter:- So Miss Nandini Murthy, Mangalore to Mumbai. How was your journey?

Nandini:- It was good. Though I had to struggle a lot. It wasn't easy for me to make a place in Bollywood coming from a small town middle class family.

Reporter:- Your stories are so unique and different? How did you do that? Any secret?

Nandini:- (laughed) Because I am unique and different.

Reporter:- (smiled) Okay. We don't see you in any parties or any award function much. Why?

Nandini:- I am a very introverted type of girl. So I don't like to come out of my comfort zone.

Reporter:- So Miss Murthy do want to say something for your fans out there?

Nandini:- Thank you so much for your love and support. I am blessed to have you all. I hope you all will keep supporting me like this always.

Reporter:- It was nice to talk to you Miss Murthy.

Nandini:- Pleasure is all mine.

Reporter:- So we were talking to Miss Nandini Murthy, the very talented and famous writer who gave back to back five super hit Bollywood movies and got three filmfare awards.

At Nandini's apartment

Navya was sitting on the couch and sipping her hot chocolate. Nandini was writing the script for her next movie.

Navya:- So ready to give another super hit Bollywood movie?

Nandini:- Yup.

Navya:- I am sure this time you will also get the best writer award.

Nandini:- Navya I don't write stories for any award.

Navya:- I know I know. You write stories for your prince charming.

Nandini:- (dreamily) You know one day he will be the hero of my story for real.

Navya:- Eagerly waiting for that day. When my cute little friend will smile fullest, forgetting her pain and miseries.

Nandini:- (scared) What if he doesn't recognize me and refuses to talk to me?

Navya cupped her face and said,

Navya:- Offo stop overthinking Nandini. Maybe he won't recognize you. Come on, he is a celebrity and has lots of fans. He can't recognize them all. But yes he can't ignore such a pure soul like you.

On the other side

Manik:- Damn there is no strong story plot behind this movie.

Assistant:- But sir they will pay you a good amount.

Manik:- I don't work for money or fame. I work for my fans and I want to give my best to them.

Assistant:- There is a writer who wrote back to back 5 super hit movies and won three best writer awards till now. But....

Manik:- But???

Assistant:- She works with a low budget production house. They won't be able to afford you.

Manik:- What if we talk to a big production house about her?

Assistant:- She won't agree I guess. She had a deal with that production house for 6 years and she is very loyal. Either you have to wait till one year to work on her story or you can sign up for that low budget movie.

Manik:- Call that production house and tell them that I want to hear the story first. Then I will decide.

Assistant:- So you have decided to work in that low budget movie?

Manik:- Not yet. I want to see her writing capabilities. Let's see if she can impress me with her story or not.

Next Day
At Nandini's apartment

Nandini:- (palming her face) Oh my god. I can't believe it.

Navya:- (smiled) Finally you are going to meet your prince charming. I am so happy for you Nandu.

Navya hugged her tightly and noticed that she was crying. Navya immediately broke the hug and said,

Navya:- Hey Nandu, what happened? Why are you crying?

Nandini:- What if he doesn't like my story and refuses to work in the movie?

Navya:- Offo Nandu you overthink a lot. Don't worry he will definitely like your story. Now cheer up. By the way, what are you wearing tomorrow?

Nandini:- I don't know.

Navya:- You are totally hopeless. Let's go shopping.

Nandini:- Now?

Navya:- Yes.

Nandini:- Are you mad?

Navya:- I don't think so. Let's go.

Navya literally dragged Nandini with her for shopping and made her ready to meet her prince charming.

At Malhotra Mansion

Director:- Nandini why are you so nervous today? It's not the first time you are telling your story to any famous Bollywood actor.

Nandini:- I am fine. Please excuse me for a while.

Nandini slapped her forehead and left for the washroom when she heard some weird sound coming from the ladies washroom. She peeked in and what she saw drained out all her blood from her body. She saw her prince charming Manik Malhotra kissing his last movie's co-actress Inaya Sharma. That's it tears rolled down by her cheeks and she palmed her mouth not to cry out loud and immediately ran away from there.

Target:- 150 votes and inline comments.

*****************★*****************

This amazing cover is made by Suk-24 Thank you so much Buddy

This amazing cover is made by Suk-24 Thank you so much Buddy. I loved it so much...😍😍😍
Anyways how's the update? Did you enjoy? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘