Part 13:- (Engagement)

The whole hall room was decorated with white theme and long lights. In the middle there is a grand couch which is decorated with white flowers. Many people started coming inside who were welcomed by Abhimanyu, as Manik's proposal assistant and others.

Abhi:- Sir, it's time. Let's call Nandini Mam.

Abhimanyu asked Manik who nodded, talking to his producers. Suddenly the whole hall room became silent as the spotlight fell on the beautiful angel. Nandini stood in white and white gown.

 Nandini stood in white and white gown

(Nandini's dress)

(Manik's dress)

She walked down the hall keeping her chin up straight, not at all acting like a shy bride. Everyone in the hall started praising her beauty, dress etc. Some were happy, some were envious that this girl was getting engaged to a famous actor. But Nandini's eyes showed happiness and victory as everything was happening according to her wish. Manik was awestruck seeing her, coming down like an angel from heaven. For him everything vanished, except she and him. He saw her giving him a beautiful smile, walking close to him. He didn't blink his eyes, fearing he might have a chance to admire this beauty.

Nandini:- Ahem ahem.

Manik trances broken hearing her cough.

Manik:- Are you okay?

He asked in worry, made nearby people chuckle, made him realise the atmosphere, and he gave a sheepish smile. Nandini blushed and climbed on the stage.

Manik:- You are looking so damn gorgeous, I can't stop myself from admiring you.

He whispered, holding her hand as he helped her to climb on the stage like a gentleman.

Nandini:- You are looking so hot Mr. Malhotra. Are you planning to make the girls over here to envy me?

She looked at him proudly, making his ears red. He bite his inner cheek and said,

Manik:- Will you come with me after this party gets over?

Nandini:- Are you asking me for a date?

Manik:- Yeah kind of.