Shapeshifter

At some point I noticed a sweet smell, which, to my suprise, made me follow it's scent without looking around.
Once I had arrived at the store with the sweet aroma, I got into it. The whole store looked like a paradies full with sweets. It would not make me wonder, if the salesman would be a unicorn at this point due to seeing all the shapes and colours of those candypieces. Amazed by all those things, I looked around and found myself acting like a child. I picked many sweets, divided them into bags and made sure to count the prices.
The candypieces I took where quite cute and looked as sweet as it smelled. I ended up buying 3 packs full with sweets and wasting half of my money.

For now I should watch how to spend the rest..

Once being outside I opened a bag and started eating a piece. It tasted just like how it smelled and looked which made me relax almost immediently.
I munched a bit on it which made it crack and split into many little pieces. While doing so I watched how the crowd not far from where I was standing started dancing to some festive music.

Is today some special event which I did not notice?

While raising one eyebrow I just approached the crowd. They did their little dancy dance while singing and having a full vibe. Meanwhile I just leaned against a wall and watched them while eating my candy.
Out of nowhere some child came to me and tried to get me to the dancing crowd. I just shook my head smiling and trying to tell her I did not want to dance. I had not danced for ages and would not dance just because of some small human. It took a while to get the child to stop nagging me, but eventually she just hurried away while pouting and puffing up her cheeks, which was for the better for both of us.. well probably more for me.

I dislike such children..

I threw a candypiece in the air to catch it again, but to my suprise, it had gotten snatched away. Irritated I just looked at the hand which looked like mine..it basically was mine. But not from the original me. After some seconds the hand had shrunk and I started looking at a boy with a slender build, curly, dark auburn hair, hazel eyes, and freckles across his nose and cheeks. He grinned cheekishly and looked at me before eating my candy which started pissing me off. I silently looked him up and down and thought about his clothes.
He wears a white long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up and his collar unbuttoned, a yellow ruana with darker yellow streaks, black pants and black sandals with white etchings.

So this is Camilo Madrigal..

I exspecially looked at the unbuttoned collar and thought about how to avenge my candy piece.

(C:),,The child you sent away only wanted to dance with you. Why did you say no?"
He raised an eyebrow while I raised my shoulders for a short moment.

,,I cannot dance and dislike dancing in general." As I told him the excuse he looked at me with some sort of disbelieve. I then came closer and took him by the collar. At first he misunderstood, but after I had buttoned the collar, he just looked at me with a indefinable glare.

,,You should get back to the crowd. I watch you all from afar." I then let go and took a candy before crunching it to pieces.

He had not said a word and also started leaning against the wall while looking at me. I tried to ignore him, but after some time the stare annoyed me. So, I looked back at him. ,,What do you want kid?" I asked while looking honestly displeased with him being near me.

(C:),,Have a dance with me." was what he just straightforward said.
,,I cannot. You probably can't dance like a woman and as I said, I can't dance in general." I began watching his eyes glowing like he had some kind of amber in it.
(C:),,Of course I can! I can dance in every style and also teach you how to dance." He said proudly while holding a hand out for me and smirking as if he had already won over this conversation.
I did not want to dance with him though. And especially not in a crowd. Otherwise I would be even more noticed than I already am.
I looked him straight in the eyes.
He still had that burning fire, which was getting brighter by every second passing.

He is like a child who gets what he wants.

I just shook my head while turning away from him and going.
,,Maybe someday I will dance with you." I said while leaving.
That sentence was, in my opinion, cool and mysterious which made me grin. But my grin did not hold on for long because I heard footsteps behind me taking the same way I took..