Continue (Smut)

Once he had removed his burgundy shirt, he looked at me embarassed. I was not sure of how to respond and tried to slowly come closer. He did not back off and just looked at the side holding his own arm with a tight grip.
(B:),,We have to...be careful, okay..? Promise me you will be careful.." he then looked at me scared.
I nodded slowly and started kissing him. While doing so, I put the bracelet around his wrist and started smiling. He winced and looked at the bracelet before getting even more embarassed. He let go and stared at his wrist before looking at me in disbelief.
(B:),,D-did you mean.. this was t-the present?" He was completely baffled and tried to partly cover his body.
(B:),,Ah...I am sorry. I didn't mean to-"
I started hugging him and kissing his shoulders.
,,It is okay. I guess you want to have another gift." He quivered a bit and looked me in my eyes.

I had held back my nasty mind long enough. Now that he is welcoming me like this, I shall not let him back off..

While slowly grinning I pushed him into the bed and let our little embarassing moment have a break. He landed with a squeak sound and looked at me while panting a bit. I slowly began getting rid of my sweater and threw it away, letting it land on the ground. Bruno watched as I did the same with my boots, socks and pants. I then removed his clothes piece by piece until he was only in his underwear like I was. Rather slow I was getting the last fabric off of him, which made him whine a bit. He was getting an erection and tried to hide his face with his hands. I grinned as I pushed his legs apart and got between them.
,,You really got me hungry my love." I started kissing his inner thigh, which let a shocked groan leave him.
(B:),,N-no...not there..." He begged suddenly, as I started to go further. He stopped me out of nowhere before I could reach his erection.
(B:),,Let us just g-get to the main part..." He was embarassed and looked with those innocent eyes at me. I nodded slowly, before raising his legs above my shoulders. Then I started to slowly push my indexfinger into his entrance, which immediently gave me a moan from this sweet man and his twitching body.
(B:),,N-not so harsh..!" He looked so cute with that body reaction of his and those eyes full with sudden need.

He will soon feel pleasure and excitement just like I already am from this sight.

As I pushed another finger into him, I pressed my lips against his to feel the heat coming from him. Soon I began moving them around to loosen him up. He obeyed quite nicely and squirmed a bit in our kiss.
I couldn't help it but tease him by pushing my fingers further in and taking them out only to afterwards repeat the motion. As he had his eyes opened and filled with tears he started moaning more loudly in the kiss. I only grinned and got rid of my boxer shorts with the other free hand I had left. Then I departed his lips and looked at the whole beautiful view infront of me. It made me even hungrier.
,,My little mouse..." I stopped moving my fingers and took them out of him making him moan again. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and a redish face while also panting very loudly.
(B:),,P-please continue.."