Problem solved

I was shocked by how shrewd he was, but accepted slowly. After all, I would need to take care of him aswell from now on. He began to grap my clothes and wanted to gain more, but I stopped the kiss.
,,Let us begin with the wishing part."
(C:),,Oh?" He looked at me happily.
,,Is this a safe room for our conversation?" He nodded fast.

I need to trust him. I need to gain his agreement. If he did all this to have a relationship with me, it would not go in the wrong direction telling him some special things about me...would it?

And so I halfly whispered my story. Well just the important part of me being a thief and how the whole thing got twisted with Bruno.

Time skip: 20 minutes later

(C:),,So you are telling me you have done crimes and Bruno was punished because of you." He had let go of me and his hand together looking at the ground.
,,Yes."
(C:),,And you wanna do what about that?" I sighed and began telling the plan.
,,You probably know that almost everybody despises Bruno right?"
(C:),,Yeah."
,,It basically all began with Alma being bad right?"
(C:),,Well not completely, but I kinda get the point."
,,The plan is, you begin stealing things disguised as Bruno and let yourself get caught. Once you have been caught and the people get mad, you tell them it was all planned out by Abuela." He looked shocked.
(C:),,Y/N...I don't think that is a good idea.."
,,Don't worry. I planned out, that Mirabel would take Alma's place. She could calm everybody down. But we need to have that scene at night. Otherwise the danger of other family members taking her place could occur." Camilo sighed loudly and thought about it.
(C:),,Are you sure that nothing will go wrong...?" I nodded.
,,Absolutely."
(C:),,After that I want much love and affection from you..okay?"
,,Of course. Let us do this next evening."
(C:),,Tomorrow already??"
,,Yeah. Or do you not want my love as fast as possible?" I grinned and looked him in the eyes. They were glowing with a bright amber.
(C:),,Okay..." Then he gained a kiss from me.
,,I will see you after this event." I let go and backed off. He sighed again and let his shoulders fall.
(C:),,Hopefully." He had whispered and waved a bit. I made my way to Bruno after this short visit. Once I had opened the door, I saw Bruno coming through the hourglass entrance. He looked at me before hugging me immediently.
(B:),,Why did you just now arrive? I was worried.." I closed the door behind me.
,,I had a little talk with Camilo." He flinched for a moment before looking at me as if he was about to punch him.
(B:),,How did it go..?"
,,Good. Darling...Do me a favor and stay in doors tomorrow. It does not matter if you hear anything. Just stay here. In this room. Okay? I will come to you the day after tomorrow." I kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes.
(B:),,Okay. Will you tell me later on, what happened?"
,,Maybe." I smiled. My hands found their way on his waist as I started kissing him. He agreed slowly.

Time skip: After the event had happened

It was quite the fun I didn't have for a long time. I watched from afar how it all happened. How Camilo got caught, how the townsfolk got mad and walked to the Casita. How Alma tried to calm them down. How Camilo said it was her fault. Oh how lovely that face expression was afterwards! And then, how Mirabel came to the rescue. She was good with everybody. Perfect for taking Alma's place. She had apologized for the behaviour of her family. She had calmed the people down with her words. Everything she said was if I had already told her what she needed to do. It was the perfect event. The people got their stuff back and Camilo got free. Alma could not even speak with Camilo. He was perfect with acting. Making Mirabel believe him. Making his Abuela even more pityful. It was quite the fun. After that, I had waited for around 15 minutes. While humming quietly I made my way to the Casita. It did not let me in, which was why I just started climbing the walls. This time it did not push me away. I sneaked around and got to Camilo's room. Once in there I was welcomed with a bundle of Sadness.
(C:),,I kind of feel used." He mumbled into my clothes. I hugged him silently and smiled.
,,Don't worry. You have done a good job handsome." He mumbled something again and looked at me. I kissed him and started being a bit more harsher. My hands slowly got to his back and made their way further down. He winced a bit and shut his eyes more tightly while beginning to kiss me more intensely.

He deserves a lot of my love now. He has done such a good job and he will not even tell anybody. I am sure about it now.

I grinned in our kiss feeling how the weight from overthinking got off of my shoulders.