Besharami ki Height

1 years earlier.

Present in Mumbai.

"Kya mast dikhraha hai na Tera bhao!" Akhil asked, showing his new Jacket.

(Random names imaginary character's)

"Apun bole tho, aaj kisi ki lagaye tapa tap! Kya bolte hai bhao." Suresh asked.

All hi-fi and start drinking.

"Chal chal, party shuru hi hone wali hai. Abey oh chutiye, tu bhi chal. Yaha apne aap mai kisko chode ga?" Laughing they all went in party.

In that same party sidneet were present.

"Sid kitni awesome party hai. Aaj tho new year hai, aur hamari shadi hoke bas 3 din hue hai" She excitedly said.

"Avu, yahi ruko mai aata hu, kya piyo gi?" He asked.

"Bas cocktail. Aaj drink nahi karungi." She said, while dancing.

The song was playing back, she was waving her butts in sexy way, all boys were starting her. Akhil and his gang was also staring her.

She was wearing a black sequence, one piece.

The boys came towards her, touching her improperly

"Excuse me.!" She pushed one of them.

"Yes baby, excused." He touch her butt, but before he touch her titts, Sid punch him and beat him till he dies. But avu stop him.

"Lunga badla zarur lunga." The group of boys left and these two were enjoying. Avneet was scared, but she was not this week to cry.

"Everything ok, now let's enjoy this new year and new us." They both Cheers, to the night.

Boy gang

"Bach ke rehna bacchu, tune bade log se panga liya hai. Just wait and watch." Suresh warned him in imaginary.

"Saab, akhil bhao ko hosh aagaya hai." They all rush towards him..

"Bhao aap theek ho na?" He asked.

"Nahi chorunga, us ko nahi chordunga." He throw the vase which was beside him.

"Ham sab saat hai, aap fikar mat kijiye." They all start making plan.

Meanwhile in party.

Both were enjoying the song, dancing on an item song of bollywood.

🎶Imaandari ki bimaari..🎶

The music in background.

She pulled him with collar, tracing his chest. Opening his shirt button's. People open the champagne Bottle. Making the rain of it, and even Sid kick the pipeline and in bar the rain Start.

🎶Imaandari ki bimari
Chhod de aaja, daud ke aaja
O kare dil tujhko invite
Ho saari night besharmi ki height
Ik tu.. ik main..
Aur ho dim dim ye light