baby girl.

He pulled her near his chest, sobbing. He removed her hairs from her face, which was covered with blood. Blood was all over her body, private part was leaking with loots of blood.

"Siddharth! Your daug....." He shhhed her, while creasing her blood hairs.

Jannat some how made babygirl quiet, police came inside with weapons. Siddharth turn towards them, with blood red eyes.

All officers gets Stern seeing him in this condition, he was having some hope that she can be alive.

"Ta...take her to hospital." Sid said, seeing police.

"Siddharth she is..." He cuts him off.

"Shut up jannat you don't know, she is alive she can't leave me alone in this cruel world. Hai na avu, see hamari beti, she needs you."

"Siddharth! You shut up, she is gone she is no more. She is de....dead. She will never come back to you, your daughter needs you, you her mother is gone but you, you have to be with her." She breaks down, on knees.

"Sir! Please move let us take her." The ambulance arrived with strecher.

"Nooo! Nooo!!!" He start shouting. Now he was out of control. No one can stop him. That's why, Jannat called his brother and sister in law.

They came there, seeing avu vaishu faint. Abhi was just digesting what he has seen. After vaishu gets concious, with help of some nurse. Jannat explain them what happen and handover gudiya to vaishu.

"Abhi, we can't waste time. Control Sid or else he will become mad." Vaisnavi explain him.

Abhi went near him, keeping his hand on shoulder.

"Sid!" He saw him, and leave avu abhi gesture the staf to take avu from him. They did, taking her to hospital. Police also went behind them, jannat also went with them for explanation.

After 1 hour, all were in hospital. The dead body was laying on hospital bed. The doctor's examine her. Said she has broken ribs, broken neck bone, private part was ripped and they have to stitch because to stop blood. After sometime doctors said to take body away.

Sid was not in his senses, just seeing avneet with hope that she will be up and called his name.

"Please ek baar Sid boldo." He was chanting continuosly.

Some nurse take baby with them to check her, after 30 min doctors told she has to be in hospital for 2 weeks due to some problem, in her lungs.

They reached home, the media was present outside the house. The body was laying on floor.

Vaishu came and gave him, avu's bridal lehenga, sindoor.

(Guys I don't know what to do, so just saying don't take in personal way. I don't know what people do.)

"Sid! Make her wear, this." Handing over him, first he shook his head, then he thought something and he take her in his room.

He removed her all clothes seeing all her, marks. Cuts, bites, her neck was on left it can't be in his right position because it was broken.

🎶🎶Ve Methon Tera Mann Bharrya
Mann Bharya Badal Gaya Saara
Ve Tu Mainu Chhad Jaana

Gallan Teriyan Ton Lagda Ae Yaara
Ve Methon Tera Mann Bharrya🎶🎶

When he watched her from top to bottom he start shouting, in pain. He sat down near bed watching her lifeless. Again he stant make her wear and bring her down. Applying sindoor in her partition, last time he hugged her kissing all her face. All were crying seeing him.