she died......

After killing police, he send the video to police station.

"Jaise kaam karoge, waisa hi bhok toge." He ends the video.

"Kon hai yeh! Apne aap ko shhhh! Koi hai bolta hai. Matlab kya hai iska?" Commissioner asked.

"Sir! Mujhe yeh pagal dikhraha hai." Sub inspector said.

"Pandey, iski saari information nikalo. Dekho har ek CCTV camera mai dhoondo isko aur aaj hi mujhe yeh chahiye." Commissioner have order.

"Yes sir!" They salute him and went.

Commissioner sit on his chair, massaging his templates. His phone made sound of beep, opening he saw video of Sid.

"Kya saayeb, kiu dhoond rahe ho mujhe. Aaunga jald sab ke saamne aaunga pehle aur do ko udana hai." He ends the video.

"Sirf yeh in loogo ko maar raha hai, awar wajhe kya hosakti hai." Thinking that, he start calculating all. He start searching the dead people information. How did he killed, where he killed, their house information, family even when they eat to sleep.

"Pandey, yeh sab loogo ke information nikalo, aur yeh shhh! Koi hai ko baad mai dhoondo." Par sir?

"Jo bola hai wo karo." He hang up the call.

Meanwhile with sid.

Parking his car in front of Suresh house. He break his door.

Suresh who was drinking his midnight drink. Seeing him he left his glass, running from him, he fell down due to chair.

"No way to exit the house. The death is here." He shot on roof, he close his ears.

"Please saab please chordo mujhe." He fell in his legs.

"Kaise chordu? Bol." He kick him in stomach, break bottle in his head. Suresh fight back, and hit him with chair.

"Koi faida nahi hai." He grab his collar hand throw him on table. The table was now in pieces, grabbing on shap stick, he start stabbing in his stomach, hands, face, legs.

"Aah!" Last but not the least he tied with rope and start dragging him on open road. "aaj sab marenge, tera wo doust akhil bhi."

He tied him near tree, taking out some logs, he put kerosene on it and burn them.

"Tujhe zinda jalaunga." He grab some salt sprinkling on his new wound's.

He was screaming, but no use he was very far away from the city. "aaja!" Sid open his ropes, striping his clothes he put kerosene on him and throw him in the fire.

"Yahi deserve karte ho, ab tere main dosut ki baari."

He sat down for sometime, thinking about avu. Like what they have done to her.

Last flashback.

They tied avu with chains, start striping her clothes. She was screaming to help but no one was around, not even Sid.

She was helpless. "please mujhe janedo, kya bigada hai mai ne tum sab ka."

"Yaad hai, wo party jis mai hamara aur tere pati ka panga hua tha uska badla hai. Agar tu us din kuch bhi karne deti tho aaj yeh nahi hota ab bhugat." Akhil start touching her om her body.

"Aaj tu bache gi ya Tera baccha bol kon zinda chahiye? Babby?" She was sobbing silently.

"Mujhe kuch bhi karlo mere bache ko kuch nahi hone dena" she was helpless.

With sid.

Some girl saw the police has thrown him in water, and she helped him after he has gone.