Read before requesting:

Hello. :)

You might know that i already have an art book.

I indeed have one,so why do i make another?

'Cause i love x reader fanfictions,and as the big simp i'am,i also love character x (Y/n) art. :)

That is why i make that book,i already made some art on my other art book where there's characters x (Y/n),and maybe some people are not much okay with this,so i make this book for people who are okay with this.

If you are not okay about fictional character x reader,then i highly recomand you to find another book to read.

If i notice any kind of hate here coming from you,i'll block you imidiately,leave the people who likes this alone.

If you guys wants to request,please,request a character who's FROM THOSE fandoms:

-FNAF Security Breach

-Friday Night Funkin'

-Your Boyfriend (the game)

-Poppy Playtime

-Baldi's Basics and Education and Learning

-A Hat In Time

-Invader Zim

-Undertale

-Deltarune

-Mario

-Kirby

-Hollow Knight

-Bendy and the ink machine

-Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

-Among Us

-Cuphead Don't Deal with the Devil

-Deotoons

What i WILL accept:

-Fluff (such as kisses,hugs,cuddles,enjoying time with the fictional character)

-LGBT+ couples

-F,M and GN (Y/n) (F= female / M= male / GN= gender neutral)

-Romantic couples (only adult x adult and child x child)

-Platonic couples (can be just friendship or family)

-Yanderes (i'll put a warning on the title to prevent people who are not comfortable with this to watch this)

-Chibis

What i will NOT accept:

-Lemon/Lime/Smut/any sexual content/Nsfw (i'm not good at drawing that and i'm not comfortable about drawing that)

-Any kind of fetishism (such as vore,etc)

-Suc!de/R@pe/D€pr€s$!ion/etc

-P€doph!li@

- character x character/ character x oc/ oc x (Y/n) (only character x (Y/n) )

-ANGST

-Characters who are not from the fandoms above