Gouache

Huh?..."

The real Albedo began to strip articles of clothing.

"No need of this," he said as he wrapped his jacket around your shoulders "you'll want it more than I do."

He then unbuttons his polo revealing a little of his porcelain color. You catch a glimpse and see how lovely his skin is, even if its just a window.

You pull his jacket around you, feeling a little. You cant help it, he feels very domineering over you. He could do anything to your body and you would feel the need to offer him any of your service. This man could do anything, anything really since he's so beautifully made.

As you were too distracted looking at his skin, you hear unbuckling noises from another side of the lab. You see the other alchemist unclothe himself of his garments as well as the other one. You turn your head to the real one and give him a nervous look.

"What?"

"How would... I mean— this, how would it work?" you asked him

"How many holes do you have Traveller?"

You bit your lower lip, masking your excitement. Oh wow, fuck....

The real Albedo went and grabbed a weird potion that looks purplish and swirling with sparks and glow. He sighs and you see his member struggling in his pants, you intensely make eye contact with him and sat down to touch his thighs. "Can I?..."

"Go ahead," he caresses and pets the crown of your head "do what you want."

You proceed to unzip and release his length, immediately your mouth starts to water. Is this real? You thank Rhinedottir for a sec, the sight of the most prettiest dick in front of you makes you delighted. Too graphic, detailed, dirty? Not for you, surely.

You ponder, does he control it? Or is he really happy to see you? You began to wrap your hands around it, its cold, no sign of body heat at all. Is it gonna work for you?

Teasing the tip, you nudge your thumb on his head, seeing not much a reaction on his face but you definitely felt him getting harder on your palms. You then trace your finger on his shaft, playing with it like you're a kitten with a toy.

"Open your hands," he commanded you and you obeyed, opening them to cup the strange liquid being poured on your palms.

"Now stroke it..." and you did, wrapping your fingers on his member. Spreading all that gooey lubricant on him, and feeling the cheeks of your palms glide smoothly.

You didnt knew what would the liquid do until you saw the man carved from chalk instantly melting in your touch. He quickly scratches his notes with his pen on its paper surface, hearing him shuffling in a hurry.

You twist your hands around him and felt him twitching. Hearing soft vibrations of noises from his throat, now you were sure what the liquid meant to do. Feeling mischievous, you blew hot air onto his cock but only to be stopped by being pulled on your hair. You felt tingling from ur scalp to your spine, sighing in this kinky stimulant.

"Stop, dont suck yet—"

"Why not?"

You had the strong urge but you decided to let him win his authority over you.

"Spit on it..." he whispers

So you did, what's next?

"With activating the substance with saliva it will make it more potent and envelope anything with warmth and heighten reactivity of the body." he pushes you down and flips your legs open, your heat being welcome to any.